- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Cutting Workers’ Comp Costs: Steps
You Can Take Now Audio Conference Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
As workers comp costs continue to soar, there are strategies you can use now to significantly reduce costs to your company. Join us in this 60-minute audio conference program to discover:
- Best practices for managing claims and cutting costs
Guidelines for implementing a return-to-work program
Keys to spotting fraudulent claims, and what you can do
- Tips on how employers can control costs on workers comp claims
In this 60-minute program you and your supervisors will learn specific actions you can take to effectively reduce and control workers comp costs.
- Strategies to Reduce Workers' Compensation Costs
- Changes to existing policies that can lower your insurance costs
- How to get your insurance companies and brokers/agents to work for you
- Injury prevention tips and procedures to lower your insurance premiums
- What You Should Do If an Employee is Injured?
- Correct reporting and recording of on-the-job incidents
- Best ways to communicate with an injured employee
"Modified" return-to-work programs you can use today
- Claim Management Tips to Save You Money
- How to recover claim costs from liable third parties
- What you can do if you suspect fraud
- Documentation that can make or break your case
- Navigating the confusing mix of FMLA, ADA & Workers' Comp
Question and Answer Session - Hear Real-World Workers' Compensation Questions
Safety and legal expert Adele L. Abrams, Esq., CSMP is nationally recognized as a leading authority on OSHA and MSHA compliance and regulatory issues. She has handled hundreds of accident investigations and citation contest cases, and also works closely with Congress on legislative changes to the OSH Act.
- Ms. Abrams is a frequent author on safety, health and legal compliance issues, including writing monthly columns in "Pallet Central" and "Rock Products" magazines, articles in "Professional Safety" and "Compliance" and co-authoring several books including the widely reviewed "Construction Safety Management and Engineering" and the "Safety Professionals Handbook."
- Ms. Abrams is a regular presenter at prestigious safety conferences like the American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE), where she specializes in providing real-world solutions to real-world problems. She is admitted to the MD, DC and PA bars, and to several federal courts including the U.S. Supreme Court.
BCSP COC CREDITS
For this one-hour program you can claim 0.05 continuance of certification points (COC's) from the Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP). The documentation needed to verify attendance will be included in the conference presentation materials. Certificates of attendance will be mailed 2-3 weeks after the conclusion of the presentation.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.