- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Universal Waste Requirements: RCRA’s Latest Rules for Common Wastes Audio Conference Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Even your common wastes such as such as bulbs, batteries, aerosol cans, and solvent-contaminated rags are considered "hazardous" under RCRA. As with other hazardous wastes, proper handling is strictly enforced. In this 60-minute audio conference you will learn:
- Which common wastes fall under the Universal Waste Rule
When the new solvent-contaminated rags rule is expected to be final
- What you need to do to comply with RCRA's universal waste program
- How you can reduce your liability for certain hazardous wastes
Non-compliance for the miss-handling of common wastes can lead to costly fines and penalties. In this 60-minute program learn how you can qualify these wastes under the Universal Waste Rule for exemption from RCRA's strict hazwaste regulations.
- Which of Your Facility's Wastes are "Universal" Wastes
- Wastes that qualify for the less - restrictive universal waste program
- When are common wastes considered 'hazardous' wastes?
- How to avoid misclassification of wastes that lead to big fines
- Guidelines for Managing Your Universal Wastes
- Keys to managing waste under the less restrictive rules
- Proper handling, storing and shipping of your wastes
- Documentation: What does EPA require now?
- Recycling Programs - Does Your Facility Qualify?
- Which of your wastes can be recycled - What regs apply
- How does recycling reduce your hazwaste liability?
- Latest requirements for treating your solvent rag wipes
- Have your specific universal waste issues addressed
Expert Rolf von Oppenfeld is a leading authority on environmental compliance regulations. His experience includes:
- 28 years of practicing environmental law. He is currently with Team for Environmental, Science and Technology Law (TESTLaw) Practice Group, a national environmental law practice.
- Work for EPA headquarters in both the Superfund and Hazardous Waste enforcement programs
- Negotiating and litigating hazardous, universal and other waste cases around the country.
- Counseling clients on waste management and compliance issues, and performing confidential compliance audits.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.