- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Lean Approach to Documentation: Improving Effectiveness, Cutting Waste Audio Conference Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Frequently Quality Management Systems (QMS) grow to the point of being un-user-friendly, complex and over documented. By applying key quality tools and concepts you can change your documentation system into one that is much more Lean. In this 60-audio conference you will discover how to:
- Cut documentation by as much as 50-80% while keeping all important content
- Eliminate wasteful content and redundancies that cause inefficiencies
- Greatly improve the effectiveness of your Quality Management System
- Reduce wasted time in creating, modifying and approving documents
In this 60-minute program you and your team will learn hands-on practices to make your documentation Lean, resulting in a significantly more effective Quality Management System.
- Lean Documentation: Specific Practices that Make it More Effective
- Important Lean rules of documentation you need to know
Identify and eliminate waste in your documentation
Ways you can speed up the document approval process
- Lean Tools to Improve Your Quality Management System
- Bringing Lean documentation practices into your QMS
- How you can make quality processes more effective
- Transform your QMS into one that is much more user-friendly
- Action Steps to Revitalize Your Quality Documentation
- Hands-on exercise to Red-tag a wasteful procedure
- Create a Lean Quality System, including a two-page Quality Manual
- Create documentation employees will use - and can easily understand
- Live Question & Answer Session: Have your specific Lean documentation questions answered!
Mike Micklewright specializes in Lean, ISO 9001, Leadership, Deming, Auditing, and Root Cause Analysis. He is an ASQ Certified Six Sigma Black Belt, Quality Auditor, Quality Engineer, Manager of Quality/Operational Excellence, and Supply Chain Analyst. He also holds an Engineering degree from the University of Illinois
- Mike writes his own column for Quality Digest, in which he is known as the Whys Guy. He has recently written two books, Out of Another @#%^! Crisis and Lean ISO 9001 that are available through ASQ. He is a Midwest Board Member of the Association for Manufacturing Excellence (AME), an AME Manufacturing Excellence Award Assessor, and a member of the US TAG to ISO/TC 176, the organization that writes the ISO 9000 set of standards.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.