- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
The 20-Something Customer: Exceed Demands, Boost Sales & Retention! Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
The unfaithful next generation has hit the consumer AND job market. They are demanding, impatient and thrive off social networking. How will emerging customers' lack of loyalty impact your customer service efforts? Join us for this 60 minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- How to cater to Generation Y: Ways to retain their loyalty right away!
- Customer service THEIR way: Tips to Tweet, Facebook, chat & text
Ways to build rapport with this generation of consumers & boost sales
- Strategies to control their temper: How to calm a screaming youngster
This 60-minute webinar will provide you with the tools to properly serve and engage the newest and largest generation of consumers in customer service.
- Connect With the Millennial: New Outlets to Service Generation Y
- How to get these young consumers to open their wallet
- Convenience & instant access: How to modify your service efforts
- Brush up on Twitter: Please your customer in 140 characters or less
- Get in to the Mind of a 20-Something Consumer: Fit Your Strategy to Them!
- How to use Twitter & Facebook to connect & get millennials to spend!
- Keys to decipher the new habits of the millennials: Improve your service
- Define the values & beliefs that motivate them in the marketplace
- Empower Your Agents to become real-time advocates of your customers
- Use your young reps: Advantages to have millennials in service
Build a relationship with the youngster: Make them feel important
How to adapt to today's transactional communication processes
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific millennial customer service questions answered!
Robert W. Wendover has been researching and writing about workforce trends for more than 20 years. He currently serves as Managing Director of the Center for Generational Studies and has authored the Center’s training curriculum.
- His nine books include Crossing the Generational Divide: Essential Skills for Managing the Modern Workforce, On Cloud Nine: Weathering the Challenge of Many Generations in the Workplace, Two Minute Motivation: How to Inspire Superior Performance and Handpicked: Finding and Hiring the Best Employees. His first book, Smart Hiring, originally published in 1988, has been released in its sixth edition.
- Mr. Wendover is a regular guest on radio & TV across the U.S. His credits include CNN, CNBC, The Atlanta Journal Constitution, The Detroit Free Press, The Florida Sentinel, The Denver Post, The Providence Journal, the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, Entrepreneur, Money and even Women's Wear Daily.
- Mr. Wendover has also served as a special advisor to the American Productivity and Quality Center. He served on the management faculty of the University of Phoenix for more than ten years. He has earned the designation of Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) from the National Speakers Association.
- His clients have included IBM, KPMG, Discover Card Services, Shell Oil, International Dairy Queen, Kaiser Permanente, CITGO, Chevron USA, the Food Marketing Institute, Searle Pharmaceuticals, Super 8 Motels, Ace Hardware, Major League Baseball, the Professional Golfers Association and a host of other household names, government agencies and educational institutions.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.