- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
1:1 Laptop Programs: Top Strategies for Integration & Classroom Use
Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
A weekly visit to the computer lab is not enough technology interaction for students anymore. By creating a laptop program in your school, your students will gain the access they need to integrate more technology into their learning experience. And your teachers can more effectively engage students in the classroom and at home. Join us for a 60 minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Laptop program essentials: What you need & how to use what you have
How to evaluate the need for laptops- and strategies to meet the need
- Strategies to train teachers & begin to integrate laptops into the classroom
- How to gain buy in from administration, faculty and parents
Real-life examples of how 1:1 laptop programs have been successful
This practical 60-minute, audio conference will provide you and your colleagues with the top tools for integrating a successful 1:1 laptop program in your school.
- Top Ways to Make 1:1 Laptop Programs a Success in Your School
- Purchasing the laptop: Who pays for what & who owns the laptop
Strategies for gaining buy-in from administration, faculty & parents
- How laptops have been successful for any grade, in any subject
- Integration Into the Classroom: How to Take Advantage of the 1:1 ratio
- Interactive white board & laptop lesson plans for the classroom
- Strategies for promoting student organization & production
Electronic collaboration: Tips for classroom activities
- Learning with Laptops: 1:1 Laptop Programs for Your School
- Top ways that laptops can enhance learning for your students
- How network resources positively impact the learning process
Real-life example: A peak inside a model 1:1 laptop school
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific1:1 Laptop questions answered by our expert speaker.
Howard Levin is Director of Technology at The Urban School of San Francisco, an Apple Distinguished Educator in an Apple Distinguished School. Prior to Urban, he served as history chair and teacher at the Overlake School of Redmond, WA, as well as Assistant Head of the Jewish Day School in Bellevue, WA.
- Howard is the former K12 Representative on the Board of Directors for the International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE). He currently serves as Chair Elect of the Oral History Section of the Society of American Archivists (SAA), serves on the Technology Task Force of the National Association of Independent Schools and consults with schools across the country.
- Howard has authored several articles including those in ISTE's Leading and Learning with Technology and is a frequent presenter throughout the country about effective uses of digital tools and practices that support learning, 1:1 integrated laptop initiatives and digital video-based oral histories.
- His work with Telling Their Stories: Oral History Archives Project resulted in a NAIS Leading Edge Award in Technology for Urban. Howard holds a MA Ed from the University of Washington. More information is available at www.howardlevin.com.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.