- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Women's Leadership: The Power of Assertive Career Management Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Destructive co-workers, overwhelming workload and burnout. All things that can destroy your career. It doesn't have to be this way. Join us for a 60 minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Must Have Skills to Build Your Image & Shape Your Attitude
- How to Control How Others Perceive You & Project Confidence
- Removing Roadblocks and Creating Individual Action Plans
- How to avoid being derailed by external factors & people
- Taking back control of your time: Tips to get more organized
Wherever you are on the leadership ladder, this training will provide you with the skills and vision you need to take charge and succeed.
- Management Is About Getting Things Done - Do it Right, on Time & with Less Stress
- Using power and information to energize, motivate and secure commitment
- Understanding the concept of forgiving & releasing to move forward
- Must have Tools & Techniques to Beat Burnout
- Monitoring and Controlling distractions from interfering in your success
- Setting priorities: evaluating your Intensity and Intentions
- Learning your daily rhythm to set routines that work for you
- Understanding corrective actions, preventive actions and defect repair validation
- Taking Greater Control & Delineating Lines of Work & Home
- How to Solve a problem or seize an opportunity
- How to set expectations that are realistic and achievable
- Addressing balance issues without being stigmatized or pushed back
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific leadership questions answered by our expert speaker.
Joseph Phillips, is the author of eight books, a leader in adult education, and a professional public speaker. As the Director of Education for Project Seminars, Mr. Phillips transformed his extensive project management experience into "The Lifelong Project", where he has taught organizations how to successfully implement methodologies, risk management, and goal setting. Mr. Phillips has delivered the Lifelong Project presentation around the world. Coaching, goal setting, and helping others achieve their dreams is his passion. In addition to his dedication to the teachings of "The Lifelong Project", Mr. Phillips also provides the following experience:
- He has managed and consulted on projects for industries including technical, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and architectural, among others. Phillips has served as a project management consultant for organizations creating project offices, maturity models, and best-practice standardization.
- He has taught for Columbia College, University of Chicago, and Ball State University, among others.
- Phillips has contributed as co-author or editor to more than 35 books on technology, careers, and project management.
- Phillips is a member of the Project Management Institute (PMI) and is active in local project management chapters.
- He has spoken on project management, project management certifications, and project methodologies at numerous trade shows, PMI chapter meetings, and employee conferences in the U.S. and Europe.
- You can contact him through instructing.com.
This program has been approved for 1 credit hour toward your 2011 Women's Leadership Certificate of Completion. For more information about the 2011 Women's Leadership Certificate, please visit the Women's Leadership Blog at http://progressivewomensleadership.wordpress.com/
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.