- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Empowering Employees for Better Quality: Driving Continuous Improvements Audio Conference Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Kaizen is a dynamic Lean tool to empower employees and gain support that drives continuous quality improvements. In this 60-minute audio conference, learn how to actively engage employees to spot and eliminate waste and errors in your processes. Please join us to discover:
- Techniques to engage employees & build buy-in with Kaizen practices
- Getting employees involved to drive continuous improvements
- Ways to implement Kaizen in your organization for significant improvements
Building employee support to improve quality and reduce errors
Employees are often your best resource for new ideas on how to improve quality and efficiency. In this 60-minute program learn how Kaizen practices get your employees involved and motivated.
- Using Kaizen & Lean Practices to Build Continuous Quality Improvements
- Ways you can get employees to generate more improvement ideas
- Steps to improve quality with small changes employees can do now
- Removing roadblocks to continuous improvement
- Getting Employees Involved & Motivated to Improve Quality
- Innovative ways to employ Kaizen principles
Creating a system that encourages ideas and participation
- How to turn employees' ideas into quality improvements
- Keys to Making Lasting Improvements in Your Organization
- Why small changes yield the biggest results in quality
- Guideline to improve processes throughout your organization
- Real-word examples of Kaizen at work
- Question and Answer Session - Hear expert answers to real-world privacy and security questions!
Cathy Fisher is a skilled presenter and a recognized expert in the field of Quality. Her experience includes:
- Founder of Quality Improvement Strategies, a quality consulting, training and business development organization.
- Assisting organizations nation-wide in gaining the most benefit from their business management systems.
- Working with manufacturers and other industries throughout the United States and worldwide on management system development/implementation and team-oriented application of related quality improvement tools.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.