- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Coaching Skills for New Supervisors: Increase Productivity, Drive Results Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Leading, motivating, and disciplining employees who used to be their peers - these are some of the challenges facing today's new supervisors. There are ways to help these employees become great supervisors - and drive stronger results. Join us for a 60-minute webinar where you and your new supervisors will discover how to:
- Make the transition from team player to take-charge leader
- Improve performance in people who aren't used to you being the boss
- Effectively handle difficult employee conversations & situations
Avoid common mistakes & problems that sabotage new supervisors
This practical, 60-minute webinar will provide your new supervisors with coaching skills to establish credibility as "the boss" and meet the challenges of leading, motivating, and dealing with difficult employees.
- Critical Coaching Skills for Excelling as a New Supervisor
- Critical problem solving skills for new and unfamiliar situations
- How to give feedback that increases performance & accountability
- Strategies to juggle the expectations of your employees & your boss
- Motivational tools & strategies that work for new supervisors
- Keys to Transitioning from All-star Player to Hall of Fame Coach
- Letting go of your former role - challenges and pitfalls to avoid
Tips for coaching friends & former peers - build credibility & trust
- How to stop doing & start delegating so you have time to supervise
- Difficult Employee Conversations - What You Should & Shouldn't Say
- Strategies to overcoming the fear of the difficult conversations
- How to deal with employees who take advantage of your new status
- Effectively handle attitude problems, rule-breakers, & poor performers
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific questions answered by our expert speaker.
Larry Johnson is one of our highest rated presenters. He is recognized as a leading expert in reducing turnover, increasing productivity and boosting morale.
- Since 1986, Larry Johnson has been president of a successful international management development firm
- His clients include Harley-Davidson, the National Apartment Association, the Royal College of Nursing, Southwest Airlines, American Express, McDonald's Corporation, Federal Express, the U.S. Bureau of Land Management, and the American Health Care Association.
- Larry has written more than 50 articles on the topics of leadership, people management, customer service, and changing corporate culture. He is the co-author of Absolute Honesty: Building A Corporate Culture That Values Straight Talk and Rewards Integrity
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.