- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
ADD & ADHD Classroom Strategies: Improve Success for K-12 Students
Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Teachers often spend most of their time patrolling, reminding and corralling the same children in their classroom. Students diagnosed with "ADD or ADHD" have the highest behavioral and academic deficiencies and often leave teachers feeling overwhelmed. Join us of a 60-minute webinar conference where you and your colleagues will discover how you can use simple tools and resources to help your ADD and ADHD students succeed academically.
- Behavioral strategies that will eliminate daily classroom disruptions
- How to easily reduce discipline issues with the 4 to 1 rule
- Tips for productive communication with parents of ADD/ADHD children
- Ways to ensure that the other students in class aren't suffering
This practical, 60-minute webinar conference will provide you and your colleagues with the latest information how to effectively manage ADD & ADHD students in your classroom.
- Monitoring & Controlling ADD/ADHD: Management Techniques for K-12
- Strategies for keeping "wigglers" involved in the lesson
- Utilize simple behavior plans that work for busy teachers
- Use existing school resources: Counselors, nurses, & other staff
- Teaching Students with ADD or ADHD: Tips for Educators
- Ways to structure your classroom to reach all of your students
- How ADD/ADHD impacts learning and comprehension
- Lesson plan design tips that allow for easy adjustments
- Simple strategies to improve understanding of class content
- Keys to Effective ADD & ADHD Discipline: Keep Your Class in Order
- Tips & tricks to lessen daily classroom disruptions from your students
- Discipline strategies: Methods for dealing with outburst or tantrums
How to effectively implement a 4 to 1 rule and why you need it
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific ADD-HD questions answered.
Lezley Holmes, Licensed Educational Psychologist earned her BA from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln in psychology in 1992. She earned her MS and PPS credentials from California State University, Sacramento in 1996.
- Lezley has worked for the last fifteen years in public schools. She has served as a district 504 coordinator, a counselor for special education students, and ran conflict management and social skills groups for elementary schools.
- Her assessment and behavioral training experience ranges from students aged four to adult. She has extensive experience with children diagnosed with Asperger's Disorder, ADHD, ADD and other anxiety based disorders. Lezley also worked at West Valley Community College in the Learning Disabilities Center to evaluate and assist students with accessing services in the college setting.
- She has served as a PENT representative where 200 psychologists in the state of California were chosen due to their behavioral specialties and expertise. She has also developed the Behavior Support Plans and procedures for an urban school district in Northern California.
- Lezley earned her private license in 1999 from the Board of Behavioral Sciences. She has a private practice in Folsom, California since 2001 where she concentrates on assessment of disabilities, gifted identification and behavioral strategies for schools and families. Lezley Holmes is also founder and CEO of Parent Help Live, a web based premiere resource for parents of children aged 3 to 18. She is married to a middle school principal and is the mother of three children.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.