- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
New SAS 70 Changes: Keys to Compliance Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
New updated changes to SAS 70 include updated standards for service provider audits and for those who use these audits in assessing vendor controls. How will these change affect your vendor management program and you? Join this 60-minute webinar to hear our subject-matter expert discuss:
- Newest updates to SAS 70 & SSAE
- Keys to important changes to standards that govern internal control reporting
- Differences in global vs. US standards: What you need to know
- How to implement the latest changes smoothly
In this essential 60-minute program, you'll discover vital do's & don'ts of being IRS compliant with Fringe Benefits , avoiding costly fines.
- New SAS 70/SSAE 16 Changes: What You Need to Know
- Latest updates to SAS 70 & SSAE 16: How to get up to speed on changes
Organization responsibilities under the new standards
- How often you need updated SAS 70 & what are the costs?
- Keys to SAS 70 Compliance: How to Update Your Reporting Practices
- What you need from vendors & alternatives
- Updated auditor responsibilities: Strategies for compliance
- Creating a plan for implementation: Roadmaps for success
- SAS 70 Reporting Standards: What's Changed
- Differences between global & US standards: What you should know
- Essential audit requirements & preparation tactics
- What to do if vendors are PCI compliant but not SAS 70 compliant
- Question & Answer Session - Have your specific SAS 70 questions answered!
George Fallon, CPA, CISA, CGFM serves as an information technology partner in the Clifton Gunderson firm's Mid-Atlantic region and has over 29 years of experience. His experience includes:
- Mr. Fallon assists with other IT engagements throughout the firm.
- He specializes in providing audit, SAS 70 consulting and IT applications services and has performed countless systems internal control reviews and reviewed numerous computer applications. This includes the performance of IT security assessments and reviews for federal and state agencies and private companies.
- George has reviewed security and data integrity controls operating under main frame, UNIX, and Windows operating systems.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.