- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Moodle Interactive Guide: How to Enhance your Lessons & Engage Students Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Moodle's free and collaborative teaching platform enables educators to enhance their lesson plans as well as allow students to continue learning at home. How can you take advantage of Moodle's interactive technology and encourage virtual learning? Join us for a 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- How to design & develop your lessons on Moodle
- Best Moodle tools for collaborative teaching & learning
Tips to set up electronic assignment submission & the Gradebook
- Effective solutions to personalize your Moodle course navigation
This interactive, 60-minute webinar will show you the most effective, cost-saving solutions to design and develop lessons with the Moodle learning management system.
- Build your Moodle Course: Top Solutions for a Fast, Easy Setup
- Moodle essentials -Tips & solutions to enhance your lessons
Sample Moodle courses: Best available tools & ways to personalize
- Modules, plug-ins & extensions - How to improve collaborative capabilities
- Moodle's Grading & Assessment Tools - Best Resources for Your Course
- How to use the Assignment Manager - Assign, submit & grade online
- Best tips for creating & monitoring online surveys, quizzes & tests
Solutions to engage students & grade discussion contributions
- Communicating via Moodle - Enhance Collaborative Teaching & Learning
- File sharing & collaboration tools for group learning & projects
- Keys to create effective announcements for due dates & events
How to develop a social presence & customize the learning experience
- Live question & answer session - Have your Moodle questions answered!
Jason Rhode, Ph.D., is the Assistant Director of the Faculty Development and Instructional Design Center at Northern Illinois University. As an experienced online instructor, instructional designer, course developer, and program director, Jason is responsible for developing and offering training programs and support for faculty and staff on teaching with technology and related topics in addition to providing leadership on technology-related issues.
- With over a decade of experience in the field of online learning, Jason has spent the past 6 years working closely with various units at NIU on addressing faculty needs related to online teaching. He has designed and taught dozens of online courses in numerous learning management systems, including: Blackboard, WebCT, Desire2Learn, and Moodle and he shares his expertise with others interested in teaching online.
- Jason currently designs and teaches online and blended courses in educational technology and instructional design and is a sought after conference speaker, instructor, and online learning consultant.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.