- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
How Top Admins Become Invaluable Managers: Tips for Success
Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Your years of hard work as an administrative professional have paid off, and now you are transitioning to a managerial position. But being a manager is much different than being an admin. Don't get caught unprepared to show how good a leader you can be when opportunity knocks. Join us for a 60-minute webinar where admins will discover:
- How to grow into the expectations & responsibilities of being a supervisor
- What traits you need to be an effective leader, & how to strengthen them
- Effective methods of delegating tasks & promoting confidence in your office
- Tips for assessing job performance & solving common managerial problems
Join us for a 60-minute webinar designed to provide administrative professionals with managerial skills to make you an invaluable member of your organization.
- Congratulations on Becoming a Manager! Now What?
- Know Your Role: What it means (and doesn't mean) to be a manager & leader
Own Your Role: Overcome the "imposter syndrome" & develop your confidence
Grow Your Role: Discover the vital traits of successful managers
- New Responsibilities, New Problems: Solutions to Common Managerial Issues
- Advancing from peer to leader: How to manage friends & colleagues
- Free your time & get more done by delegating tasks
- Tips on boosting morale & promoting positive attitudes in your office
- Solidify Your Leadership Credibility: Effective People Managing Strategies
- Excel at assessing work performances: When to praise, counsel, or discipline
- Difficult people & office conflicts: Finding solutions while keeping calm
- Shine through uncertain times: How successful leaders manage change
- Question and Answer Session - Have your questions answered by our expert speaker!
Since 1986, Larry Johnson has been president of a successful international management development firm. Before that, he spent three years in health care administration and six years in public sector management.
- Larry's clients include Nordstrom Department Stores, Aetna Insurance, Harley-Davidson, Ford, American Express, The HON Company, Lloyds of London, and JP Morgan Chase Bank.
- Larry has written more than forty articles, (published in professional journals,) on the topics of leadership, people management, customer service, and changing corporate culture. He is the co-author of Absolute Honesty: Building A Corporate Culture That Values Straight Talk and Rewards Integrity (published by AMACOM Books, the publishing arm of the American Management Association).
- Larry holds the designation of CSP (Certified Speaking Professional) from the National Speakers Association (NSA). This honor has been earned by less than 10% of the 3500 members of NSA.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.