- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Zappos Service Secrets: WOW Your Customers & Empower Your Employees
Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Empowering your employees to create a culture and atmosphere to provide "Zappos-like" service will improve customer loyalty and satisfaction. How can you build your employees' motivation, making them WANT to work for you and WANT to please every customer? Join us for a 60-minute webinar, where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Build teams & relationships: Transform culture into exceptional service
- Keys to transform the Zappos strategy to empower YOUR service workforce
- Accountability techniques: Inspire employees to service above & beyond
Customer satisfaction: How empowered employees will exude A+ service
This 60-minute webinar will provide you with the tips on how to improve your customer service using the same techniques as Nordstrom.
- Become the Zappos of Your Industry: Customer Excellence at Your Service
- Strategies from Zappos that give an exceptional first impression
- How to please your customers quickly & accurately without mistakes
Above & beyond: Keys to shock your customer & prove their importance
- Strength in Numbers: "If You Want to Go Far, Go Together"
- Hire slowly, Fire quickly: Techniques to hire people who fit your culture
Team building: Work hard & play hard with socializing & activities
- Be real & you have nothing to fear: Honesty will bring trust & happiness
- Motivate Your Service Force: Make them Happy to Represent Your Company
- Zappos Learning Center: How they reach out to empower their employees
- Strategies to grow: Inspire, learn & reach new levels of excellence
- Personal accountability: How to measure service excellence to motivate
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific Zappos customer service questions answered!
Rob Siefker joined Zappos.com in January of 2004 and is the Director of the Customer Loyalty Team.
- Rob has spent his entire career with Zappos providing the very best service for both customers and employees. Starting his career with the company as a temporary call center employee he has helped the team grow from 30 to 350 employees.
- Mr. Siefker is a strong ambassador and promoter of the Zappos brand and is commitment to developing a world class culture. He has previously represented Zappos by speaking at conferences for IQPC, Frost & Sullivan, and Marcus Evans. He's also been a guest speaker at Purdue University's Center for Customer Driven Quality.
- Rob grew up in Denver, Colorado and later earned a BA in History from Santa Clara University in 2002.
Derek Carder started his Zappos.com adventure back in January of 2007 and is currently one of the Supervisors for the Zappos Customer Loyalty team.
- Mr. Carder has held various roles within the company, wowing customers by email, phone, and live chat, but he has also served as a leader of various teams within the Customer Loyalty Team such as Team Canada and Order Verification.
- Derek's passion has always been enhancing the customer experience, while also promoting the core values to his fellow employees. He started as a Customer Loyalty Team Member and now oversees four unique teams, each with roughly 10-12 team members.
- Derek is a Las Vegas native who earned a BA in Psychology from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas in 2008. He is currently pursuing his Masters in Clinical Psychology.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.