- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Onboarding New Hires: Strategies to Improve Retention
Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
The first three months of an employee's tenure are the most crucial to making sure they stay with your company for the long haul. How can your organization ensure it is onboarding and engaging new employees in the best way possible during their first tumultuous months of employment? Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- The best ways to inspire and engage your new employees from day one
What new employees expect to learn from you - and how to deliver
Warning signs to watch: how to save a hire before it's too late
- Strategies to supercharge a new hire's time-to productivity
This 60-minute webinar will provide your organization with an effective game plan to guide new employees through the first three months of employment, ensuring a reduction in turnover and an improvement in engagement.
- Strategies to Game Plan & Timeline Your Onboarding Program
- Rolling out the red carpet: crucial methods for your hire's first day
- Techniques to effectively handle & meet employee expectations
- How to map out your hire's first three months for maximum engagement
- How to create a personalized engaging experience for employees from the start
- Engaging Your New Hires: What You Need to Know Today!
- Strategies to effectively network your employee in the company
- Ways to effectively assimilate new hires into company culture
Tactics for gauging your employee's experience to improve retention
- 5 Great Ways to Improve Time-to-Productivity for All New Hires
- How to train your employee: key steps to engaging your new hire early
- Techniques to create a warm and inviting environment for your hires
- Methods to gauge your new employees experience & improve retention
- Question & Answer Session - Have All of Your Employee Onboarding Questions Answered!
Ron Thomas brings years of experience impacting talent management and strategic human resources processes and initiatives. He is an internationally known HR/Talent Management strategist, blogger, author and is extremely passionate about HR/Talent Management.
- Ron was recently named to the Top 25 HR Influencers List for 2011. He sits on the Executive Online Panel at McKinsey Consulting. He is member of the Human Capital Institute's expert advisory panel on Talent Management Strategy. In 2008 he was named HR Person of the year with inclusion to the HR Hall of Fame by the HR Network of NYC.
- In 2008 Mr. Thomas launched StrategyFocusedHR, a consultancy providing talent management solutions to companies seeking to maximize the value of their workforce. He was the former Vice President Human Resources/Organizational Development at Martha Stewart Living.
- Ron's blog StrategyFocusedHR has been featured on the vast majority of Top HR blogrolls. 2010 was a banner year for numerous awards of this insightful blog taking a strategic look at Human resources
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.