- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
RCRA‘s Land Disposal Restrictions: What’s Required Now Audio Conference Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
RCRA's Land Disposal Restrictions (LDRs) are some of the trickiest regulations to navigate. There can't be any guesswork when it comes to complying with the rules. In this practical, 60-minute audio conference you and your team will learn:
- Clear explanations of the latest LDR regulations
- Treatment options for your facility's waste streams
- How to comply with waste storage requirements
- What is required for notification and recordkeeping
EPA has strict treatment and disposal standards for all waste streams. It is up to each generator to ensure they are in compliance with requirements to avoid penalties. In this 60-minute program you will hear clear explanations of these rules.
- Land Disposal Requirements: RCRA Regs You Need to Know
- Determining waste codes and understanding the lists
- Notification and recordkeeping requirements
- Types of disposal sites covered under the regulations
- Treatment Options for Your Facility's Wastes
- Understanding treatment requirements for waste
- Alternative treatment standards for waste disposal
- When is dilution of hazardous wastes permissible?
- Storing Wastes: What You Need to Know
- How long can waste be stored before disposal?
- Requirements for storing your waste materials
- Recommendations for working with waste haulers
- Live Question & Answer Session - Have your specific questions answered!
Gary R. Brown, President of RT Environmental Services, is a recognized authority on key environmental compliance issues. His experience includes:
- Over 35 years as a Professional Engineer, including 30 years of engineering management.
- Concept development, permitting, design projects, complex facility upgrading, expansion and industrial closure, as well as Brownfield redevelopment projects.
- Implementation of major remediation projects and state-of-the-art improvements at environmental facilities in the public and private sectors.
- Provided services to clients in over 20 states.
- Preparation of and updating more than 100 SPCC plans for a variety of facilities
- Seminar presenter on Stormwater Best Practices
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.