- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
The New Philanthropists: Connecting with the Next Generation of Givers
Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
The next generation is a vibrant, dynamic group and they are changing the landscape of charitable giving with their own unique demands and needs. It is critical for non-profits today to know how to connect and engage these potential donors and create passion for your cause. Join us for this 60-minute webinar to discover:
- Keys to understand the different generations - how they relate, and differ
- How to engage the new gen of philanthropists to volunteer & donate
Keys to connect with your new donors to find out what is important to them
- What shapes the next generation's philanthropy & passion for a cause
In this practical, 60-minute webinar, you and your colleagues will learn effective ways to relate to the next generation of philanthropists to build lasting relationships and increase giving.
- The Next Generation Philanthropist: Keys to Connect & Engage
- Keys to instill loyalty for your nonprofit organization
- 7 keys to attracting young donors to your cause
- How does technology play a role in reaching this group
- What are some of the best ways to appeal to this group of up-and-comers
- Differences Across Generations: Keys to Knowing Your Donors
- Key expectations & goals of the new generation
- How do millennials make giving decisions?
Why young donors are critical to your organization's success
- Ways you can adjust your services & mission to reach millenials
- Leadership Roles & Volunteering: Strategies to Get Millennials Involved
- The role technology plays with these donors
- How to deal with generation issues among staff, board, and volunteers
- Keys to recruit the new generation for board & volunteer positions
- What ways does Generation Y want to be involved with nonprofits?
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific questions answered.
Sarah L. Sladek is the founder and CEO of XYZ University and a renowned speaker who delivers clear value to audiences committed to bridging the generational gap and creating sustainable organizations.
- A Generation Xer herself, Sara is the author of The New Recruit: What Your Association Needs to Know About X, Y, & Z (2007), the first book to address the generation gap in membership associations.
- Sarah immediately followed with a second book geared towards bridging the talent gap in the workplace, Rock Stars Incorporated: Hiring the High-Performance, High-Maintenance Hotshots Half Your Age (2008), and launched a national conference addressing the topic.
- As a sought after speaker, Sarah addresses audiences nationwide and her list of clients include many nonprofit organizations.
- Ms. Sladek has keynoted events for the American Bar Association, Associated General Contractors, Community Bankers Association, and National Fraternal Congress of America, to name a few.
Full participation in this program is applicable for 1 points in Category 1.B - Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.