- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Behavior-based Safety: Best Practices for an Injury-free workplace
Audio Conference Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
This highly informative program gives you and your supervisors a behavior-based approach to improving employee attitudes towards safety. Create a world-class safety culture by applying these powerful leadership skills and proven techniques. Join us to learn:
- Five specific conversations you can use to improve safety attitudes
- The most important leadership skill you need & seven ways to develop it
- Best practices to deal with difficult or uncooperative employees
Recognition techniques to make employees proud of their positive behavior
Communication tips to ensure your vision for a world-class safety program
Safety leaders strive to keep everyone engaged, yet fatigue, apathy, and life stresses blur employees' focus and attention. In this 60-minute program you'll learn how to overcome these obstacles, leverage the power of personal leadership, and gain buy-in on the benefits of your safety program.
- Supervisor to Safety Leader: Keys to Increasing Your Influence
- Leadership skills to improve your connection with employees
- Delivering inspiring messages that motivate safer behavior
- Active listening: What effective leaders need to know
- Behavior-based Practices for an Injury-free Workplace
- What companies (and leaders) with accident-free workplaces do
Ways to "stir up the masses" and get workers on-board with safety
How to discover what's really going on in the field
- Why a vision is so powerful and necessary for true safety
- Leadership Skills for Trying Situations - and People!
- Overcoming employee resistance to change
- Guidance for handling conflict and "bad attitudes"
When havoc strikes: Ways to help employees deal with stress
- Live Question & Answer Session - Have your specific safety leadership questions answered live!
Richard Hawk is an experiences Safety leader with a diverse background including:
- Experience as a union and nonunion employee, line worker and manager, and now successful business owner, giving him the insight to relate to people at all levels.
- Numerous safety and technical certifications from various organizations including the National Safety Council. He is has been a keynote speaker and frequent presenter at the NSC's Annual Congress & Expo.
- Author of a weekly online magazine "Safety Stuff," a clearinghouse for the best ideas from safety professionals all over the world.
Author of several books including "The Safety Leader's Guide Book," "Spice It Up! 52 Easy Ways To Turn Your Safety Meetings From Bland to Grand," and "Best of Safety Stuff volume 1 and volume 2."
BCSP COC CREDITS
For this one-hour program you can claim 0.05 continuance of certification points (COC's) from the Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP). The documentation needed to verify attendance will be included in the conference presentation materials. Certificates of attendance will be mailed 2-3 weeks after the conclusion of the presentation.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.