- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Google Apps for K-12: How to Enhance Teaching & Learning with Googlios Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Google provides educators with a multitude of free apps to enhance the learning environment for their students. But without a practical strategy to pull all these tools together and embed them into contemporary pedagogy, the Google Apps Suite is overwhelming. Googlios (Google + Portfolios) provide educators with a way to wrangle all these apps and utilize them to enhance teaching and learning. Join us for a practical, 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- How to use Googlios to implement Google Apps in your classrooms
Google Apps lesson planning - ways to adapt traditional learning theories
- How to overcome the challenges of implementing a Google apps strategy
- Specific Google tools to engage your students & improve collaboration
- Examples of how schools are using Googlios & Google Apps for EDU
This practical, 60-minute webinar will provide you and your colleagues with tools and strategies to implement Google Apps for EDU and create an interactive and collaborative learning environment for your students through the use of Googlios.
- How to Build a Googlio to Utilize the Google Apps Suite in your Classroom
- Step by step guide to set up a Googlio to manage your Google Apps
- Privacy setting tips that allow for collaboration & maintain boundaries
- Hyperlink, upload, & embed - how to edit your site using WYSIWYG
- Collaborating with Google Tools: Calendars, Forms, Sites, & Docs
- Google Doc templates for research, syllabi, lesson plans & more
- Using Google Forms for instant grading - creating web-based quizzes
- How to use Google Calendar for lesson planning & school-wide scheduling
- Teaching & Learning with Google: Easy Ways to Enhance Your Lesson Plans
- How to apply traditional learning theories to a Google Apps classroom
- Tips for building a place to post student's work, assignments & more
- Ways to overcome challenges of teaching with 21st century technology
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific questions answered by our expert speaker.
G. Alex Ambrose is a Google Certified Teacher, Google Apps in Education Certified Trainer, and doctoral student in the Computing Technology in Education program at Nova Southeastern's Graduate School of Computer and Information Sciences. He presents annually at professional state, national, and international conferences.
- Alex currently serves as an academic advisor at the University of Notre Dame, and is founder of EdVibes.com, an independent Ed Tech consulting firm. In addition, Alex also teaches education technology as an adjunct for the Graduate School of Education at Indiana University-South Bend.
- He comes with over a decade of teaching experience from a range of diverse suburban and inner-city Blue Ribbon elementary schools and higher education institutions in private, state, and community colleges-both face-to-face and online.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.