- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Taking Meeting Minutes: What Top Admins Need to Know Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Taking meeting minutes can be a daunting task, one that administrative professionals are never formally trained to do, but are expected to pick up right away. What tips and tricks do you need to know to master this vital administrative duty and establish yourself as an invaluable member of your company. This 60-minute webinar will provide you with the tools to:
- Discover pre- and post-meeting preparations to save time & reduce stress
Determine what needs to be recorded & what can be ignored
- Review the pros and cons of various minute taking tools
Keys to drafting the final minutes report for the official record
Join us for a 60-minute webinar designed to provide administrative professionals with minute-taking skills to make you an invaluable member of your organization.
- Pre-Meeting Planning: Necessary preparations to save time
- Know what taking meeting minutes involves, and what it doesn't
- Tips on creating effective templates that save time & effort
- How to use the meeting agenda to build the framework of your minutes
- Meeting Time is Your Time: Dazzle them with your minute-taking skills
- Consistency counts: minute-taking formats that get noticed
- Keys to recapping conversations without sacrificing vital details
- Know when to be specific with your notes & when to summarize
- Post-Meeting Clean-Up: Preparing your notes for the official record
- Tips on drafting the final minutes report, and how to handle corrections
Keys to highlighting important items & deadlines in the final minutes
- How to determine which minute-taking tools work best for you
- Question & Answer Session - Have your specific minute-taking questions answered!
Jane Watson is a specialist in the field of written business communications. For over 15 years, she has developed and delivered workshops to assist people in both the private and public sectors in improving their writing skills. Of particular interest to her is minute taking, a subject she knows from extensive personal experience
- Ms. Watson is a featured speaker at several national and provincial conferences for administrative professionals including the 2010 Educational Conference hosted by the Association for Healthcare Administrative Professionals
- Jane has served on the boards of several organizations and was chairman of the board of a 500-bed hospital for two years.
- Ms. Watson is the founder of BizWritingTip - a website plus a weekly, electronic tip for people who want to keep up to date with their grammar
- Jane is the author of 2 popular books Business Writing Basics and The Minute Takers Handbook
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.