- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
OSHA’s Confined Space Standard: Keys to Protecting Your Workers Audio Conference Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Today the substantial hazards posed by entry into confined spaces continue to place workers at risk for serious injury and death. OSHA has standards in place to protect workers, and continues to refine new rules. In this 60-minute audio conference program we will discuss:
- Understanding the correct definition of a confined space
- Clear explanation of OSHA's confined space standard
Guidelines for developing a safe confined entry program
OSHA's proposed new construction industry standard
In this informative 60-minute program you and your team will learn critical steps for complying with OSHA's confined space standard, and best practices for providing a safe work environment for your employees.
- OSHA's Confined Space Standard: What You Need to Know
- OSHA's definition of a confined space
Permit v. Non-Permit required confined space
- Formal written programs for permitted entries - do you need one?
- Protecting Your Workers: Developing Your Policies & Practices
- Creating a confined space entry program for your workplace
- Critical training points to protect your employees
- How to plan for rescue from a confined space
- Additional Standards Pertaining to Confined Spaces
- When OSHA's General Industry (GI) applies
- Does the GI standard apply to the construction industry?
- OSHA's proposed Construction Industry (CI) standard
- ANSI Standard and when your facility should adopt it
- Live Question & Answer Session - Have your specific confined space questions answered!
Pamela Walaski is President of JC Safety & Environmental, Inc., a health and safety consulting firm. She holds both the CSP and CHMM designations. Pam's background includes:
- A regular presenter at safety-related conferences; her most recent presentations have included the Governor's Occupational Safety and Health Conference in Portland and the Ohio Safety Congress in 2010.
- Professional Member of ASSE and is the current Administrator for the Consultants Practice Specialty, the Chair of the Technical Publications Advisory Committee, and the Assistant Regional Vice President of Finance for Region VIII. She was the co-leader of the recent ASSE delegation to China in November 2010.
- Published numerous articles in "Professional Safety, The Synergist," "The Advisor, EH&S Today," "Safety + Health" and is a Section Coordinator for "The Safety Professionals Handbook," published by ASSE in June 2008.
- Author of her own book, "Risk and Crisis Communications: Methods and Messages" to be published by John Wiley & Sons later this summer.
BCSP COC CREDITS
For this one-hour program you can claim 0.05 continuance of certification points (COC's) from the Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP). The documentation needed to verify attendance will be included in the conference presentation materials. Certificates of attendance will be mailed 2-3 weeks after the conclusion of the presentation.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.