- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Please, Please Donít Walk Out the Door! Incentive Programs for Your Best Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
"I want my money back and I want it now!" is what customer service reps hear on a regular basis. A strong reward and recognition program is necessary to increase motivation, end-user satisfaction and reduce employee burnout. How can you structure an effective incentive program to keep the best reps working for you happy and motivated? Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- How to keep your best reps satisfied with incentives & recognition
- The magic mix: What works best for your company & each service rep?
- How to collect data for reward programs that won't take up all your time
- Involve your service reps: Feedback is key to rewards & recognition
This 60-minute webinar will provide you with help on how to implement an awards & recognition program into your customer service motivation efforts.
- Voice of the Employee: How Feedback from Program Helps Your Service Grow
- Listen to the reps: How to grow & offer new motivations & less stress
- Establish an action plan: How to use the same process for different goals
- Ways to turn short term rewards into long term customer satisfaction
- Motivate Your Reps: Reward Top Performers for Positive Feedback & More
- Performance based systems: How to only give good employees raises
Motivation over time: Tips to implement deadlines for different perks
- Industry benchmarks: What is everyone else doing successfully?
- Implement a Program: How to Use Data to Track Employee Progress
- Micro-managing vs. tracking: How to avoid employee distrust
- "Batching" data: How to set time frames to compile data & save time
Save on costs with strategies that will pay off in the long-run
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific customer service reward & recognition questions answered!
Jim Rustad is a devoted customer experience and sales executive who has helped thousands of people grow in their careers while enabling companies to deliver customer service and sales experiences.
- During his 25 years in the business he has worked with volatile start-ups, established corporations, trailblazing academic institutions and other organizations. His experiences formed the philosophy on which NoC√©Du is founded: an organization has to have an infrastructure in place to deliver brilliant customer experiences along with a commitment to enable employees to deliver on the promise.
- He has started web-integrated call centers, created work from home programs, designed web help functionality, led self-service initiatives, developed end-to-end recruitment and training systems, installed CRM tools, etc.
- He has implemented learning management systems, blended learning experiences, sales and services programs and leadership development initiatives.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.