- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Dealing with Difficult People: Increase Productivity from Technical Employees
Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Scientists, engineers and information technology professionals can often be frustrating, difficult and downright draining on their supervisors. How can you breakthrough communication barriers and engage this highly skilled workforce to improve business relationships and productivity? Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Strategies to motivate, engage and inspire your technical employees
- Tactics to earn the respect, trust and buy-in of your technical staff
- Managing personality styles to build effective teams and improve output
- Techniques to recruit, hire & motivate a super-powered staff
This 60-minute webinar will provide your business with highly effective strategies for engaging and managing even the toughest of technical personnel.
- Tough Technical Personnel: How to Break Down Barriers & Get Results
- How to increase innovation and productivity through effective engagement
- Motivational techniques that will jump start your most stubborn employees
- Techniques to reward and incentivize your technical professionals
- Building Your Team: Strategies to Put Together the Best Possible Tech Staff
- How to get the best possible response out of your tech team
- Ensure the best fit: techie hiring pitfalls to avoid
- Ways to structure your tech staff to obtain maximum productivity
- Techniques for Connecting Your Techies Output to Business Initiatives
- Think like a techie: communication skills for increased yield
- How to provide constructive and effective feedback for your techies
- Critical employee analysis: what you should and shouldn’t measure
- Question & Answer Session - Have Your Techie Management Questions Answered!
Kim Wasson has worked in software development, management, and consulting for over 25 years. A history of working in companies ranging in size from start-up to Fortune 500 with primary businesses in manufacturing, design, hardware development and software development and in positions from individual contributor through vice-president uniquely qualified Kim to found IvyBay Consulting.
- At IvyBay, Kim offers consulting services in the areas of Software Engineering, Management and Organization, Project and Program Management, Process Analysis, and Management Coaching.
- Kim holds a BS in Computer Science (Business minor) from CSU Chico and a Master’s degree in Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management (now known as Management Science and Engineering) from Stanford University.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.