- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Difficult Performance Reviews: Turn Your Headaches into Hard Workers Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Difficult salary discussions, denial about poor performance, emotional and aggressive employees - these are just some of the challenges supervisors face as they conduct performance reviews. But there are proven ways to take the stress and anxiety out of these dreaded conversations and get employees back on track. Join us for a 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- How to use performance reviews to change destructive behavior
- Tips to handle the blank stare, the over-reactor, & the over-confident
- Ways to deliver constructive criticism - without creating conflict
- Keys to staying effective - even during tough conversations
- Specific examples of what you should & shouldn't say
This practical, 60-minute webinar will provide you and your colleagues with effective strategies to confront your underperformers and problem employees and turn your headaches into hard workers.
- Deliver Corrective Feedback in Difficult Performance Review Situations
- How to handle resistance when employees are in denial
- Strategies for preventing emotional outbursts - yours and theirs
- How to avoid hot button words that cause emotional explosions
- Ways to re-engage the disengaged poor performer
- Turn Painful Performance Review Conversations into Positive Results
- Keys to motivating your underperforming & problem employees
- How to get to the root of problem & inspire higher performance
- Post performance review follow-up techniques to improve performance
- When Performance Reviews Go Bad: Survival Tools for Supervisors
- Performance review frameworks to help you stay effective & on point
Confronting problem employees - how to overcome the fear factor
- How to prepare your employee - and yourself - for the conversation
What to do when performance reviews lead to the decision to terminate
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific questions answered by our expert speaker.
Janelle Brittain, MBA, CSP is recognized as a leading expert in creating performance excellence. Her background includes:
- Co-author of "How to Say It : Performance Reviews, Phrases and Strategies for Painless and Productive Performance Reviews," Prentice Hall Press and author of "Star Team Dynamics", Oakhill Press
- Training and coaching managers and leaders of companies in managing the performance of their staff in over 300 companies from North America to Africa to Asia
- Frequently quoted in business publications such as The Wall Street Journal, Investor's Business Daily, Crain's Chicago Business and the LA Times.
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.