- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Squash Workplace Negativity Before it Kills Morale & Productivity Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Chronic negativity frequently starts with only one or two employees, but it can quickly infect an entire department, wreaking havoc on morale and productivity. As a supervisor, it is your job to take back control and defuse the negative impact of gossip, smack talk, and bitching among your employees. Join us for a 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- How to prevent negativity from killing team morale & productivity
- Strategies to stop rumor mills, office gossip & chronic complaining
- The best way to deal with tattletales, drama queens, whiners & bullies
- How to survive (and even thrive) in a negative work environment
Negativity often invades the workplace due to insecurity, boredom, or even resentment, and it can spread like wildfire and attack your team's productivity and morale. In this practical, 60-minute webinar, you will learn specific strategies for nipping negativity in the bud so you can get your team thinking positively and working toward results.
- Tools to Neutralize Negativity & Get Your Team Back on Track
- Behavioral Coaching - 5 steps to more positive employee attitudes
- Reengage resentful employees - flipping their "motivational switch"
- How to use the Team Turnaround Process to detox your entire group
- Termination - what to do when removing the cause is the only cure
- Stop Negativity at the Source: How to Deal with Your Negative Nancys'
- Strategies to defuse whiners, complainers, critics, & pessimists
- Tips & tricks to neutralize employees' annoying personality traits
- The most effective ways to deal with tattletales, gossips & bullies
- How to counsel employees through temporary rough spots
- Avoid Common Mistakes Managers Make When Dealing with Negativity
- Keep your emotions in check - keys to staying positive and in control
- How to recognize the warning signs & symptoms of a toxic workplace
- Ways to steer clear of unknowingly rewarding negative behavior
- Strategies for saving your own sanity in a toxic workplace
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific questions answered by our expert speaker.
Marie G. McIntyre, PH.D. writes the weekly workplace advice column Your Office Coach, which appears in newspapers nationwide. Her practical, down-to-earth advice is based on years of experience as a manager, HR director, and consultant.
- Marie's latest book, Secrets to Winning at Office Politics, has been described as "a survival manual for the corporate jungle." She is frequently quoted in national publications, including Fortune, the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, & CNBC Online.
- As a consultant, Marie has worked with a wide variety of business and government organizations, including Cisco, The Home Depot, Tyson Foods, AT&T, and Panasonic. She also provides individual advice and career coaching through her website yourofficecoach.com.
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.