- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Boost Major Gift Campaign Results: Steps to Cultivating More Funds
Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Winning major gifts for your nonprofit is key to successful fundraising. What creative approaches can you use to identify potential major donors and cultivate them once you do? How can you develop or improve your major gift campaign to secure bigger donations and give your team the tools they need? Join us for this 60-minute webinar to discover:
- Keys to find & qualify prospects for major gift cultivation
- Take the fear out of making the ask - Confidence builders for solicitors
- Effective communication tools that cultivate relationships
- Sample role play exercises to prepare your team to solicit gifts
In this 60-minute webinar, you and your staff will gain practical tips anyone can use to develop a comprehensive and effective major gifts program.
- Identify Donors: Methods to Qualify Prospects for Major Gift Giving
- How to use donor intelligence to create a short list for solicitation
- Keys to understanding your donors: what motivates them to give
- Best ways to develop relationships with your prospects
- Soliciting Major Gifts: Keys to Successfully Winning Bigger Donations
- Getting the appointment - specific do's & don'ts for success
- Responding to objections - how to turn a no into a yes response
- Strategies & tips to overcome the fear of asking for large donations
- Making the ask - creative techniques to invite major gift giving
- Turn Prospects into Donors: Strategies for Cultivation & Stewardship
- Strategies to move your donors up the ladder to bigger gifts
- 14 practical tips anyone can use to successfully solicit major gifts
- Timing is key: when is the best time to ask for a gift
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific Major Gifts fundraising questions answered.
Alexander (Sandy) Macnab, FAHP, CFRE, is President of Alexander Macnab & Co., a full-service fundraising consulting company he founded in 1994 after working 25 years as a development professional.
- Mr. Macnab is the creator of nationally recognized annual and planned giving programs. He has presented seminars, provided general fund raising counsel, conducted feasibility studies, counseled capital campaigns, and provided planned and major gift support to clients throughout North America.
- Mr. Macnab is a Certified Fund Raising Executive and also a Fellow of the Association for Healthcare Philanthropy, a long-time member of the Chicago Council on Planned Giving, and past president of the Evanston United Way.
- He is a former board member and former ethics co-chair of the Chicago Chapter of the Association of Fundraising Professionals. He is one of 22 Master Teachers selected from highly-rated instructors throughout North America to inaugurate the AFP International Faculty Academy and is a current member of the Association's Higher Education and CFRE Review Course Revision Task Forces.
- Mr. Macnab is a current board member of the Take Heart Association Project, providing heart surgeries for needy children in Kenya.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.