- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Effective & Legal Records Management Tips for Admins Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Admins can feel swamped by the constant flood of business records that come across their desks, while still inundated with old files from previous months and years. Does everything need to be filed away or kept nearby for future reference? Don't become enslaved to the belief that it's safer to save "just in case." Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you can discover:
- Strategies for creating an efficient retention/destruction schedule
- Effective guidelines to protect your organization from legal trouble
- Tips for developing indexes that help you find files in storage
- Leveraging technology to create efficient filing systems
Join us for a 60-minute webinar designed to provide administrative professionals with record retention skills to make you an invaluable member of your organization.
- 12 Steps to a Sustainable Records & Information Management Program
- Basic guidelines to support legal compliance and reduce risk
- Free yourself, and your desk, of the "just in case" instinct
- A time to shred: effective record retention/destruction schedules
- Streamline the Process: Keys to Protecting Your Valuable Records
- Electronic vs. paper records: differences & similarities in handling them
- Creating a plan for disaster recovery & business continuity
- Developing a file plan to quickly find and classify information & records
- Don't Let Your Information Manage You: Save Time, Money & Stress
- What's in a Name? Naming standards for locating records for every day use
- Where did it go? Avoiding common record mismanagement mistakes
- Keys to finding the right filing system for your company
- Question & Answer Session - Have your specific record retention questions answered!
Tracy Campbell Parks, Principal and Founder, Simplicated, LLC
- Tracy is a gifted, engaging and enthusiastic leader, speaker, and experienced trainer, passionate about developing and delivering innovative and practical solutions and imparting skill development to help clients manage information more efficiently.
- Working across industries and in the public/private sector clients she is equally passionate about her work with the solo-preneuer, individual knowledge worker, small business owner or Fortune 500 client. Tracy is a CPES™ (Certified Productive Environment Specialist) and certified master trainer for Cohesive Knowledge Solutions© a company specializing in email, and electronic filing efficiencies
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.