- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Managing Chaos with Finesse: Successfully Juggle Fast Change and Increasing Workload Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Business today look completely different than they did just a few years ago - and the dust doesn't look to be settling any time soon. How can you overcome the challenges of changing culture and structure and keep your organization surviving and thriving through chaos? Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- The best strategies to evolve culture and structure through change
- How to keep top notch communication while juggling chaos & growth
- Keys to guarantee a great work/life balance for you & your employees
- Dealing with development: cut down on employee disruptions & headaches
Change can mean chaos for many managers, employees and executives. In this highly effective 60-minute webinar we will provide your organization with the skills to juggle growth, reductions and radical change.
- Don't Forget to Breath: How to Handle a Changing Workplace
- Why there is so much pain through change and what you can do about it
- Overcoming choking points: dealing with resistance & obtaining buy-in
- How to deal with expanded responsibility: juggling a full agenda
- Change Management: Evolving Culture Through Radical Change
- Guarantee a smooth transition: how to sell new structure & initiatives
Keys to ensure a work/life balance: don't bite off more than you can chew!
How to maintain & improve trust in your workplace through upheaval
- Communicating with Personnel: What You Can Do to Avoid Pushback
- Strategies to overcome employee concerns and frustrations following change
Keys to ensuring a smooth transition: how to sell your new initiatives
- Opening the lines of communication: ways to handle employee concerns
- Question & Answer Session - Have All of Your Workplace Change Questions Answered!
Janelle Brittain, MBA, CSP is recognized as a leading expert in creating performance excellence. Her background includes:
- Co-author of "How to Say It : Performance Reviews, Phrases and Strategies for Painless and Productive Performance Reviews," Prentice Hall Press and author of "Star Team Dynamics", Oakhill Press
- Training and coaching managers and leaders of companies in managing the performance of their staff in over 300 companies from North America to Africa to Asia
- Frequently quoted in business publications such as The Wall Street Journal, Investor's Business Daily, Crain's Chicago Business and the LA Times.
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.