- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Master Vendor File: Best Practices to Prevent Duplicate Payments & Fraud Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
It is critical that accounts payable professionals regularly maintain the master vendor file to stop duplicate payments, errors, fraud and eliminate dormant accounts. How can your company better gather and organize your vendor information and produce error-free 1099s? Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Best practices to maintain your vendor master file & reduce errors
- Strategies to prevent, detect, and deter fraud
- How to greatly reduce the chance of duplicate payments
- Ensure compliance with regulations: Comply with Sox, 1099 & OFAC
This 60-minute webinar will provide you with techniques and guidelines to reduce errors and fraud in your company's master vendor file.
- Solve Problems within Your Existing Vendor Master File Practices
- How to find & recoup monies paid to suppliers by mistake
- Keys for cleansing your vendor files to ensure accurate updates
- Comply with privacy rules on information in your vendor master file
- Implement Techniques to Ensure a Fraud-Resistant Master Vendor File
- Tips to eliminate duplicate payments and cash misappropriations
- How to proactively prevent internal fraud
- Checklist for conducting through audits & reviews of your VMF
- Stay Compliant with IRS Regulations & More: Tax Reporting & TIN Services
- Tax reporting updates: How to stay compliant & have an error-free 1099
- Avoid fines from the IRS: What vendor information you MUST obtain
- Implement best practices that will enable proper TIN solicitations
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific vendor master file questions answered!
Chris Doxey currently holds the position of Vice President of Business Development at Business Strategy, Inc.
- Chris has an extensive background in accounts payable, internal controls, procurement, payroll, logistics, project management, and financial process and system integration.
- Ms. Doxey holds a BA in English, a BS in Accounting, an MBA, and a Graduate Certificate in Project Management. She is a Certified Accounts Payable Professional (CAPP) and holds a Certification in Controls Self-Assessment (CCSA) and is a Certified Internal Controls Auditor (CICA).
- She has been a member of the International Accounts Payable Professional (IAPP) organization for 10 years and I president of the DC, MD, and NOVA Chapter.
- Chris is a sought after speaker and thought leader. She has published two handbooks, "Implementing a Controls Self Assessment (CSA) Program in your AP Department" and "Accounts Payable Leadership Skills."
This program is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org
Prerequisites: Basic skill level required
Program Level: Intermediate
Advance preparation: No prerequisites
Credit Awarded: 1 CPE Credit (50 minutes)
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.