- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Twitter for Schools: Tools to Connect Students, Teachers, & Parents Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Simple and powerful, Twitter is an invaluable tool for educators. More and more schools are creating Twitter accounts for departments, teachers, and classes to both engage students and for parents to follow along. So how can you harness the power of this social media giant- with only 140 characters? Join us for a 60-minute webinar where you and your staff will discover:
How to set up an fun & engaging Twitter page that kids want to logon to
- Where to draw the line - what to Tweet & what not to Tweet
How to get measurable student feedback & interpret it
- Twimailer & other Twitter tools: keep teachers & students connected
This practical, 60-minute webinar will provide you and your colleagues with tools to engage students, parents, and teachers through the use of Twitter.
- Twitter in the Classroom: Issues & Considerations for Educators
- Twitter for teaching & learning - How faculty are using it now
- Monitoring & deleting inappropriate Tweets from your page
- What to Tweet Vs what you need to communicate in person
- Advanced Twitter Tools & Tips to Manage Your Tweets
- Master the art of getting your point across in 140 characters
- Hashtags & Retweets: giving students educational resources & more
- Using the Twitter dashboard to manage multiple accounts & Tweets
- Improve District Communication to Parents & Students
- Develop a private social network for current students
- Specific ways to remind students of vital upcoming dates
- How often should you be Tweeting & what content is meaningful?
- LIVE question and answer session - Have your specific questions answered by our expert speaker.
Steven W. Anderson is a District Instructional Technologist with the Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Schools in Winston-Salem, NC. He also regularly travels the country talking to schools and districts about the use of Social Media in the classroom.
- Steven has been a presenter at several educational technology conferences, including ISTE, ASCD and NCTIES
- He has served as a panelist at the #140 Conference in Los Angeles & in New York will be a featured speaker at the first ever #140Edu Conference, focusing on the real-time web in education
- He is responsible in helping create #edchat, a weekly education discussion on Twitter that boasts over 500 weekly participants.
- Steven holds a Master of Arts in Education in Instructional Technology from East Carolina University
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.