- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Event Planning for Admins: Become a Leader & Advance Your Career Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Meetings and events - offsite or on - don't happen by themselves. It takes planning, flexibility, and attention to detail for an event to go off without a hitch. How can admins seize this opportunity to show off their organizing skills and leadership abilities when they are tapped to carry out this important job? In this 60-minute webinar, you will discover:
- Keys to establishing the goals of the meeting - what they entail
- People dynamics & other factors that can make or break an event
- Tips for anticipating problems every meeting can encounter
- How to rise into a leadership role & steer your meetings to success
Join us for a 60-minute webinar designed to provide administrative professionals with essential event and meeting planning skills to make you an invaluable member of your organization.
- First Steps: Initial Keys to Planning Successful Meetings
- Essential questions you need to ask about the meeting
- Important tips for meeting logistics planning that make your job easier
- Anticipating problems & finding the best use of the meeting time
- Controlled Chaos: Keeping Everything on Track without Losing Your Mind
- Keys to creating a clear and concise agenda
Define meeting roles with the "meeting and executive script"
- The right tool for the job: Audio/visual technology for the meeting
- No Sweat: Putting it All Together & Making It Look Easy
- People dynamics: the little things that can make or break your meeting
- Making sure they have space: The CMP formula for room sets
Tips for ordering food and beverages while keeping costs low
- Question & Answer Session - Have your specific event and meeting planning questions answered!
Loretta Lowe, CMP
Meeting Planning and Special Events.
- For the past 20 years, Loretta has worked as an event professional in the San Francisco Bay Area, handling corporate and association meeting programs world-wide. Projects have included, corporate business meetings, incentive travel programs, user-conferences, BarCamp events, marketing product road shows, client and customer appreciation events, pharmaceutical CME programs and a variety of training programs.
- In addition to running her own company, Loretta also teaches meeting and event management at San Francisco State University.
In 1999 she won the "Meeting Professional of the Year" honor from Meeting Professionals International, Northern California Chapter and in 2009, she won the "Educator of the Year" award from the Professional Conference Manager's Association.
- She helped to co-found the Meetings Community (MeCo), an online list serv for meeting professionals and is leading a project to produce an educational video on the event industry.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.