- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Calculate Overtime for Non-Exempt: Answers to Your Tricky FLSA Questions Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Calculating overtime for non-exempt employees is a challenging process. Rules and regulations are always changing and incorrect calculations will lead to class actions and expensive lawsuits. Join us for this 60-minute webinar, where you and your staff will discover:
- Overtime & non-exempt: Keys to be FLSA compliant & avoid liability
- Regular rate of pay: What are the payments you need to include
- Retroactive pay increases & bonus payments: Tools to avoid confusion
- Solutions to properly handle meal & travel reimbursements
In this 60-minute webinar, you and your staff will learn effective tools and solutions to help you correctly calculate overtime for your non-exempt employees.
- Overtime for Non-exempt: Eliminate the Confusion, Stop Lawsuits
- FLSA & non-exempt: Straightforward solutions for compliance
- When you need to include bonus payments to calculate overtime
- Effective ways to calculate the overtime premium
- Keys to Determine the Hourly Rate & Stay off the DOL's Radar
- How to correctly compute the regular rate of pay for non-exempt
- Employees & commissions: Be compliant, avoid repercussions
- Semi-monthly pay periods: Keys to overcome the challenge
- Latest FLSA Rules: Best Tools to Ensure Total Compliance
- Meals & travel reimbursements: When they need to be included
Techniques to allocate retroactive pay increases to affected pay periods
How to compute the overtime rate for piece rate workers
- Live Question & Answer Session - Have your specific FLSA & wage and hour questions answered
John Gilliland is senior partner in the Indianapolis law firm of Gilliland & Markette LLP. He has practice law for over 35 years with an emphasis in labor & employment law and health law.
- Mr. Gilliland has taught labor law and collective bargaining courses for university graduate students and he is a frequent speaker and author concerning labor & employment issues for numerous national, state and local organizations throughout the country.
- He received his B.A. from The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pennsylvania and his J.D. from Georgetown University Law Center.
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.