- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Accelerating Your Close: Strategies to Reduce Errors and Audit Fees Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
The monthly close process can be a drain on your organization. However, there are strategies you can use to effectively improve your monthly close process. Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- How to shorten your financial close
- How to eliminate inefficiencies, reduce errors, and streamline your accounting operations
- Common problems with the traditional monthly close
- How to reduce costs by improving your close
In this 60-minute webinar you and your colleagues will discover strategies and best practices for accelerating the monthly close process.
- Successful Strategies To Shorten Your Closing Process
- How to identify inefficiencies and set goals for improvement
- Rescheduling closing activities: How to do it the right way
- Keys to revising the contents of financial statements
- Utilizing Resources to Achieve A Faster Close
- Ways accounting centralization will improve your close process
- Strategies for optimizing journal entries & achieving work flow automation
How to maintain a standardized chart of accounts & why it matters
- Best Practices & Techniques
- How to reduce training time and sustain control over the closing process
Must-have closing checklist every organization should follow
Strategies to use automation to improve your close
Keys to solving issues with inventory, billing and payables
Lawrence Maisel is the co-founding partner of Paramount Consulting and a seasoned business executive that has successfully demonstrated abilities to provide leadership in Strategy and Financial Management. He has extensive experience in developing business strategies, managing and improving business performance, and implementing business systems.
- Mr. Maisel has assisted numerous clients and senior level executives to design and implement in depth performance management systems including Balanced Scorecards for corporate and operating business units, as well as designing and improving processes and systems for business reporting and analysis and planning, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Mr. Maisel has worked as a principle at the Balanced Scorecard Collaborative, a Senior Executive with Nextera Enterprises, National Partner in Charge of KPMG's Strategy and Financial Management Consulting Practice and has held management positions including CEO and CFO.
- Mr. Maisel is an Adjunct Professor at Columbia University's Graduate Business School, teaching Strategy Management and is a guest lecturer at Northwestern University's J.L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management.
Continuing Legal Education CLE credit is available for an additional $65 per person in states where teleconferences are accredited
(States currently NOT included: KS, OH)
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.