- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Engage Distracted Students: Technology & Social Media Tools for Success Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Using new technology and social media in everyday lessons and online learning is an effective way to engage distracted students and reach students who are unable to attend traditional classes. Wikis, blogs, YouTube, iTunes, and more can improve lesson plans and reinforce the Common Core Standards. How can you combine these teaching components to enhance your students' class experience and contribute to better learning outcomes? Join us for a 60-minute webinar conference where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Distracted or on task? Strategies to keep students motivated
- Group projects: Design tips that maximize learning experiences
- Assessment strategies that fit the needs of a K-12 hybrid course
How to create hybrid lesson plans specialized for your class
This practical, 60-minute webinar will provide you and your colleagues with the latest information from an education expert on how to navigate the rapidly developing world of online teaching in K12 classrooms.
- Lesson Plan Building Blocks: Proven Practices for Online Teaching
- Specific ways to combine online & face to face teaching techniques
- Understanding the online teaching model: Benefits & drawbacks
- Best uses of LMS tools for easy and effective learning in your class
- Technology and Lingo Educators Must Know: Online Education 101
- iTunes, Wikis, & Blogs: What are they and what do they do?
- Teaching technologies that are making blended learning a reality
- Effective ways to incorporate social media without causing distraction
- Engaging Learning Strategies: Reach a New Generation of Online Learners
- Ways to align activities & assessments with the goals for your class
How to quickly create trust & get to know your "online only" students
- Real world activities used in online teaching from our expert speaker!
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific online teaching questions answered!
Dr. Douglas J Fiore has enjoyed a career in education spanning more than 20 years.
- Currently, Dr. Fiore serves as Professor of Education at Virginia State University. Previously, he served as a faculty member at Virginia Commonwealth University and at the University of West Georgia. Dr. Fiore also served as the Director of Professional Practice with the Virginia Department of Education.
- A former teacher and principal, Dr. Fiore received his Ph.D. in Educational Administration and Supervision from Indiana State University, and he currently hold a Virginia Postgraduate Professional License in Educational Administration as well as a Virginia Superintendent's License. Also, Dr. Fiore serves as a member of several educational professional organizations.
- Dr. Fiore is the author of Educational Administration: Standards, Theories, and Practice, 2nd edition, which is widely used at colleges and universities throughout the United States. His other books include Making the RIGHT Decisions: A Guide for School Leaders, Creating Connections for Better Schools: How Leaders Enhance School Culture, and Six Types of Teachers: Recruiting, Retaining, and Mentoring the Best and Dealing With Difficult Parents: And With Parents in Difficult Situations (both coauthored with Dr. Todd Whitaker. Dr. Fiore is a frequent presenter at national and international conferences on issues related to school-family partnerships, leadership improvement, and communication in educational settings. Further information about Dr. Fiore can be found at www.douglasfiore.com.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.