- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
IRS Payroll Penalties & Waivers: Top Strategies to Fight Back & Win Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Late filings, errors on returns, TIN mismatches, and miscommunications with HR are only a few of the payroll problems that can draw severe penalties from state or federal agencies. However many times these penalties can be waived if the proper procedures are followed. Please join us for the upcoming 60-minute webinar to discover:
- How to get your penalties waived: Steps you need to follow
What are the most common penalties & how to avoid them
- How to properly read and respond to penalty notices
- When and how to claim "reasonable cause" to avoid penalties
With this effective 60-minute webinar you and your staff will discover the secrets of getting your most problematic and costly payroll penalties waived.
- Get Your Penalties Waived: Solutions to Fight State and Federal Fines
- IRS penalty regulations: Know the rules, avoid painful consequences
- Minimize liability for late filings, TIN mismatches, and errors on returns
- Payroll penalties assessment: Effective tips for your department
- Payroll Penalties: Straightforward Answers to Your Tricky Questions
- Late filings & payments: Keys to compute the penalty
- What to do if the penalty is due to "negligence or fraud"
Deposit failures & additional penalties: Time frames & exceptions
What are the obligations & responsibilities of the "responsible person"?
- Payroll Penalty Waivers: What You Need to Do to Fight Back
- Appealing to the penalty: Step-by-step guide to get it right
- Penalty abatement: Effective techniques for a timely & complete request
Reasonable cause: When it applies and what it means for your case
- Live Q&A Session! - Have your Payroll Penalty questions answered live!
Mindy Harada, CPP is an employment tax specialist and has over 20 years of employment tax experience as an independent consultant, an employee of two of the Big 4 accounting firms, and as a payroll tax auditor with the state of CA.
- Big 4 accounting firms, and as a payroll tax auditor with the state of CA.
Ms Harada provides ctax onsulting services encompassing the complete array of human resource and payroll issues. These include payroll tax minimization studies, downsize consulting, payroll tax compliance reviews, and independent contractor studies. Mindy represents clients in many different industries at both the state and federal level during independent contractor and payroll compliance audits.
- Ms. Harada is currently a Director with PricewaterhouseCooper's Employment Tax practice. Ms. Harada's prior employment as a Tax Auditor IV with the Employment Development Department, State of California, has allowed her to assist clients undergoing a payroll tax audit. She spent two years as a Hearing Specialist before the California Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board, representing the EDD during the administrative appeals process.
- Ms. Harada is a frequent presenter on various employment tax topics at APA events on the west coast and for several payroll service providers on a national basis. She has presented before the California Society of CPAs and has also spoken at several California Payroll Conferences as well as Conferences in the Pacific Northwest and many other locations throughout the country.
This program is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org
Prerequisites: Basic skill level required
Program Level: Intermediate
Advance preparation: No prerequisites
Credit Awarded: 1 CPE Credit (50 minutes)
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.