- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Disney’s Methods for Recruiting: How to Guarantee “Cast Member” Success Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Disney has a great reputation for recruiting the best people to maintain & evolve their culture. How can your organization apply Disney's recruiting practices to improve the quality of your hires and you reputation as an employer? Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- How you can apply Disney's methods for recruiting to improve hiring
- Strategies to improve your employer brand: lessons learned from Disney
- Disney training strategies to promote & achieve organizational goals
- How to hold employees accountable- never let "backstage come on-stage"
This 60-minute webinar will provide your organization with the recruiting secrets of the Disney organization that can be applied directly to your recruiting & hiring efforts today!
- Recruiting the Disney Way: Methods You Can Apply Today
- How to attract top talent that fits your needs & culture
- Keys to developing a recruiting philosophy that works for you
- Why money doesn't matter: what recruits are really looking for
- Great ways to reinforce your employer brand & improve recruiting
- The Hiring & Selection Process: What You Can Learn from the Mouse
- Disney's interview process: how to select & recognize the best
- Hiring excellence: what qualities to look for in your next superstar
- Weed out duds & bad fits: how to guarantee "cast member" success
- Recruiting & Hiring for Culture: Keys to Guarantee the Best Hire Possible
- How to apply Disney's hiring methods to grow & maintain culture
- Keys to cut down on turnover through top notch recruiting & hiring
- Use what you have: how to leverage benefits & other tools in recruiting
- Question & Answer Session: Have All of Your Recruiting & Hiring Questions Answered!
Customer service expert Teri Yanovitch has been on the frontline of the customer experience for more than three decades.
- Author of the acclaimed "Unleashing Excellence - The Complete Guide to Ultimate Customer Service", she is a former speaker and seminar leader for the Disney Institute.
- Teri instills the service excellence culture in all sizes of businesses. She has helped many diverse organizations over the years such as Cool Cuts 4 Kids, Nokia, America's Blood Centers, Fiserv Technologies, Art Gallery of Ontario, AAA, Rollins College, Ernst & Young, Nyack Hospital, Florida's Turnpike Enterprise, First Citizens Bank, and Subway apply the best practices of continuous improvement in both quality and service to achieve their goals.
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.