- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Legacy Giving: Creative Strategies to Build a Major Revenue Source Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Building a pro-active legacy giving program through bequest promotion and other options is an effective way to strengthen your organization's mission long term. So how do you launch or expand your legacy program given the demand of raising "now" dollars? Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you will discover:
- How to identify which of your supporters make the best prospects
- Keys to creating marketing campaigns that engage donors
- Specific strategies to ask your supporters for a gift in person
- Ways to promote more complicated gifts & handle legal considerations
This practical, 60-minute webinar will provide you and your colleagues with important strategies to increase legacy commitments and provide stewardship to ensure future gifts while balancing the demand of raising current funds.
- Legacy Giving Programs - Refining Your Marketing Strategy
- Volunteer & staff leadership - Keys to get your program started
- Strategies to determine the best prospects and suspects
- Technical and legal questions - Tips to get the answers you need
- How to Determine Which Legacy Option to Suggest to Your Supporters
- Pros & cons of different legacy giving options - what you need to know
- What options to discuss after bequests & designation promotion
- Legal issues to consider when discussing legacy gifts
- Strategies for Success - Keys to Secure Your Organization's Future
- How to get supporters to raise hands through direct response & asks
- What are the best communications channels to convey your legacy message
- Ways to get your donors to look beyond the traditional gift to a planned gift
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific legacy giving questions answered
Greg Lassonde, CFRE, is an independent consultant specializing in legacy giving and:
- Has been a legacy giving specialist since 1992 with extensive experience launching and reinvigorating legacy giving programs, exclusively since 1997
- Started his full time fundraising career in 1982, and has worked in all areas of fund development, both individual and institutional
- Has extensive experience as a board member and officer in several nonprofit associations and organizations
- Is a sought after speaker frequently presenting on legacy giving topics
Full participation in this program is applicable for 1 points in Category 1.B - Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.