- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
New I-9 & E-Verify Changes: Solutions to Be Compliant & Audit Ready Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
There are new changes to I-9 rules on documentation, recordkeeping and the E-Verify program, and you are not immune from immigration scrutiny. The smallest mistake in your paperwork or policies could lead to hefty fines and costly lawsuits. Join us for this 60-minute program, where you and your staff will discover:
- 2011's latest updates on Form I-9 & E-Verify mandatory regulations
- I-9 documentation & workers' documents: Legal do's & dont's
- The 10 most painful I-9 mistakes: Keys to minimize liability & fines
- State & Federal regulations: All you need to bulletproof your I-9 policy
I-9 documents retention: What to save, for how long & what to dump
This comprehensive, 60-minute webinar will provide you with the latest updates to be compliant with the new I-9 recordkeeping, E-Verify program and the I-9 Employment Verification forms.
- 2011 I-9 & E-Verify Updates - Your Framework for Total Compliance
- I-9 policies compliance: All the elements you need to include
- 2011 E-Verify process updates: Be compliant, avoid fines
- How to avoid I-9 & E-Verify related penalties: What you must do
- I-9 & Legal Liability: Best Solutions to Minimize Painful Mistakes
- 10 most painful I-9 mistakes: What to do to be safe
- I-9 documentation do's & dont's: Policy forms, samples & check lists
- Proof of work eligibility: All acceptable documents for I-9s
- State & Federal Updates: Bulletproof Your I-9 Policy, Be Audit Ready
- I-9 audit survival kit: A foolproof check list for your company
I-9 documentation retention: What to keep, for how long
- Worksite enforcement: DHS-ICE regulations you need to know
- Live Question & Answer Session - Have your I-9 & E-Verify Questions Answered!
I-9 compliance expert, Eileen M.G. Scofield is of counsel with the Atlanta office of Alston & Bird, LLP. She manages national immigration practice, including incoming and outgoing visa processing, U.S. Department of State, U.S. Department of Justice and U.S. Department of Labor immigration related matters, U.S. citizenship issues, employer required I-9 and employment authorization matters.
- Has managed over 30 Department of Homeland Security ("Bureau of BICE") audits providing advice to clients on audit response and internal processing. Fines to date: $-0-
- Established corporate policies and procedures, in both ongoing, restructuring and transactional situations, to comply with the law and prepare for sensitive internal and external investigations related to hiring procedures, I-9 compliance, employment of foreign nationals, IRCA compliance and Office of Special Counsel national origin discrimination issues; .
- Has conducted internal investigations to assess compliance with immigration, employment and discrimination laws; address issues of personnel files, documentatioand procedures to avoid losses and/or damages.
- Is a frequent international n retention policies, potential liability arising from investigations, privacy issues, workplace monitoring, and work with the company to develop new policies and national public speaker and published author of numerous articles primarily on business related immigration. She is a member of the Georgia and Atlanta Bar Associations, and a national member, as well as local committee chair, of the American Immigration Lawyers Association. She is also a member of numerous organizations which advise Congress on business and immigration issues, such as the National I-9 Coalition.
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.