- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
SMART Boards: Tools, Tips, & Tricks to Create an Interactive Classroom Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Chalkboards are out and interactive whiteboards are in. SMART Boards give teachers visually appealing tools that engage today's tech-focused students. How can you most effectively implement SMART Boards in your school & use this technology in your classrooms to create an atmosphere where students crave learning? Join us for a 60-minute webinar where you and your staff will discover:
- What SMART Boards can teach that chalkboards & whiteboards couldn't
- How top educators engage students through Internet, pictures, & video
- How to share SMART Gallery & Lessons: enhance your classroom experience
- Ways SMART Boards assess your students' learning & attentiveness
- How to integrate SMART Boards in a variety of classrooms & disciplines
This practical, 60-minute webinar will provide you and your colleagues with tools and strategies to effectively implement SMART Boards in your school and use them to engage students.
- Using SMART Boards Interactively in the Classroom
- Guide to engaging students: Flash & multimedia content, games & more:
- How to use SMART technology to assess comprehension & get feedback
- Gallery essentials: tips to navigate to content best for your students
- Top SMART Resources: Involving Students in Lessons & Learning
- How to make SMART Notebook lesson activities interactive
- Keys to find & share SMART- & teacher-created lessons for every subject
- Effective ways to network with educators across the SMART world
- Best Practices for Implementing SMART Boards in the Classroom
- How to pinpoint material correlating to your state curriculum
- Technical SMART support: where to go for any technical issues
- Using SMART Exchange & making yourself an expert to the SMART community
- LIVE question and answer session - Have your specific questions answered by our expert speaker.
Tracey Brown is a certified SMART Education Consultant and SMART trainer. Her expertise includes designing SMART training materials, as well as conducting SMART training and Professional Development for K-12, university and corporate markets
- Tracey holds SMART training certifications in notebooks (Windows & Mac), the SMART classroom suite, and the SMART Student Response System, the SMART Table, SMART Ideas and SMART Notebook Math tools. She provides remote and on-site demonstrations, training, and professional development on SMART hardware/software solutions
- She designed technology professional development plans for school districts throughout MD, DC, NOVA and DE
- She earned a Degree in Education, and a Master's Degree from the University of Maryland
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.