- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Google Plus: Tips for Marketing on the Newest Social Media Platform Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Google Plus is setting the social media world on fire since its recent launch, reaching 10 million users in a mere 16 days. Savvy marketing professionals know they need to harness this new platform that combines the best parts of Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn if they want to stay ahead of their competitors. How can you use Google Plus to boost your bottom line and grow your brand? Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you will discover:
- Introducing the newest social media tool: What are the key features of Google Plus?
- The advantages Google Plus has over Facebook and Twitter
- The intricacies of using "Circles" and "Sparks" to connect with customers
- Keys to posting and sharing information
- How content creators can fully utilize Google Plus for their marketing efforts
Join us for a 60-minute webinar designed to help you successfully implement Google Plus as an integral part of your social media marketing efforts.
- Mastering the Basics: Making Google Plus Work for You
- How to use Google Plus: Key features for marketers
- Keys to creating an effective profile for your business that gets noticed
- Building "Circles": how to effectively expand your reach & connect with customers
- How Google Plus integrates with all of Google's other tools like GMail & Google Docs
- Why Will Content Creators Fall in Love With Google Plus?
- "Hangouts": multi-person video chat to provide new content & reach customers
- How posting content on Google Plus boosts your search engine ranking
- Segmentation: how to target specific circles at specific times with specific content
- There Is No Information That Is Not Power: Managing the Flow
- Muting posts & privacy settings: bring order to your Google Plus page
- Spread out your message: posting & sharing content between your "Circles."
- Giving off "Sparks:" taking advantage of Google Plus's interest news feeds
- Question & Answer Session - Have your specific Google Plus questions answered!
Nick Armstrong, the Business Storyteller, holds a BS in Marketing & Computer Information Systems from Colorado State University. He currently works as a Web & Marketing Strategist as a private consultant and instructor specialized in Social Media (Personal and Business), which includes.
Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn.
- Blogs and Content Creation
- New Media/Web 2.0 Tools, Integration, and Productivity
- Nick has also worked as a Business Analyst for Hewlett Packard and a Production Director/Talk Show Host for KCSU radio.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.