- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
10 Secrets to Handle the Screaming Customers Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Encountering that angry, irate, unreasonable, difficult and hostile customer makes every service rep want to pull their hair out. How can your service reps effectively defuse the situation and handle the circumstances up to company standards? Join us for this 60-minute webinar we you will discover:
- 10 things every rep need to know when dealing with hostile customers
- How to stop the most volatile customers from losing control
- Minimize backlash: Ways to deliver bad news & from screamers
- Don't quit on me: Strategies to teach reps how to handle negativity
Key phrases reps can use to try to calm down irate customers
This 60-minute webinar will provide you and your reps strategies to effectively handle even the most difficult customers and how to keep them coming back.
- Hostile Interaction Essentials: Don't Panic When You Get a Screamer
- 10 keys for defusing a hostile customer
- Critical phrases to use: Make your customer feel like the top priority
- REAP the rewards of a power speech: Rate, Emphasis, Accuracy & Pitch
- Conversation Control Tactics to Effectively Takeover
- How to effectively use empathy to gain your customer's trust
Tactics for handling a complaint when the customer caused the problem
- Tips to deal with customers who "want to speak to your manager!"
- Diffusion Strategies: Calm the Customer as Soon as Possible
- How to say "no" without actually saying it
- Damage control: Avoid sticking your foot in your mouth
- Find a solution: Ways to analyze possible solutions & alternatives
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific hostile customer questions answered!
Jeff Gee is one of the most captivating and humorous speakers in the customer relations area. Jeff tackles serious topics with humor and candor, teaching his audiences to look first at what they do to make change happen, rather than wait for the other guy to make a move.
- Jeff brought his successful training company, MJ Learning to the US from England in 1983. His uplifting attitude empowers people to achieve lasting, continuous personal and professional improvement.
- Jeff is the co-author of two awakening books, The Winner's Attitude and Super Service.
- His training programs have been revered as some of the "Best Ever!" by such companies as: Motorola, DeVry University, Computer Associates, Abbott Laboratories, Pepsi, MB Financial, CDW, and Siemens.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.