- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Womens Leadership: Get Organized, Get Productive, Get Promoted Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Productivity is the key ingredient for your professional growth and development. When you're equipped with the right tools, the right plan, and the right attitude, you will rightfully take your place as one of the most inspiring professional women within your organization. In this 60-minute webinar you and your colleagues will discover:
- How to turn chaos into momentum when everything happens at once
- How to reap the benefits of better planning
- Why deadlines get missed-and how to make sure they won't be
- How to organize your work area for improved efficiency
Maximize your time and conquer your career by getting organized! This training combines time management and organization skills to offer you "the best of the best" techniques, tools and tips for taking command of your workday.
- Using the "80/20" rule to stamp out time-wasters
- How to solve the "but someone might ask for it" problem
- Learn to increase your morale while decreasing your frustration
- Completing your job while achieving goals of colleagues & bosses
- Hidden Time-Wasters: Know How to Spot Them & And Stop Them
- Eliminate the Big 3: Procrastination, Poor Planning & Personal Disorganization
- When less truly is more-how to practice the art of paper purging
- How to make sure your real "top priorities" don't get lost in the shuffle
- Back to the basics-the unbeatable benefits of the tried & true "to-do" list
- How to prioritize your invaluable time more effectively
- Learn & Implement the E.A.S.Y organization system
- How to use the "divide and conquer" strategy of organization
- Question and Answer Session - Hear expert answers to real-world customer service questions!
- Patty Kreamer is the President of Kreamer Connect, a Pittsburgh-based company that works nationally with individual and corporate clients to become more productive and perform better. Her experience includes:
- Author of "But I Might Need it Someday", a book on helping individuals understand the habits that keep them from organizing their work and lives.
- Patty has created custom programs for regional and national corporate and association audiences on topics that include organized work-spaces and enhancing productivity.
- She is also a consultant that works with corporate managers to help them identify gaps in productivity, streamline paper and processes.
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
This program has been approved for 1 credit hour towards the WLC certificate through the Womens Leadership Certificate (WLC). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the WLC homepage at womensleadershipcert.com.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.