- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Social Networking Strategies: What’s Best for Your Nonprofit?
Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Deciding which online tools to include in your marketing strategy to align with your mission, improve donor relations, and increase your fundraising efforts can be confusing. How do you create a marketing strategy that supports your organization's goals and fuels passion for your cause? Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you will discover:
Tips to creating a marketing strategy that ties social efforts & your mission
The different social network tools - what works for nonprofits & what doesn't
- How to select the right tools for your fundraising goals
- Keys to present a consistent message - unifying your marketing plan
- Inspiring stories from nonprofits of successful social network strategies
Our 60-minute webinar will provide you with the latest internet strategies for your nonprofit organization to harness the marketing power of the web and attract donors, build passion and increase donations for your cause.
- Maximize the Power of the Web - Spread the Word & Boost Donations
- Specific strategies to get more online donations now
Promoting your events - Best practices for crowdsourcing
- Effective online tools to attract volunteers & supporters to your cause
- Facebook, Videos, & More - Tips to Develop a Solid Network Strategy
- Keys to choose the right mix of social media channels that work for you
- Ways to utilize social networking to improve donor relations
Marketing tips to keep your message consistent across channels
- Increase Brand Awareness - Use the Internet to Create Viral Content
- Drive prospects to your site - Search engine optimization tips
- Keys to using metrics to help identify what's working & what's not
- Real life examples - Success stories from nonprofits
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific internet strategy questions answered
Juliann Grant, a marketing expert, is a partner with Telesian Technology.
- Juliann sits on a non-profit board as the Marketing Chair and works with nonprofit organizations to help them plan their social networking strategies.
- Ms. Grant specializes in crafting high-growth strategies that create demand for emerging products and services, characterizing markets and aligning products to match market needs, and fostering positive analyst relations to build market credibility.
- Juliann is a Board Member of Business Marketing Association Boston, focused on creating a professional community for B2B marketing professionals to learn, network, and keep pace with marketing in a digital world.
Full participation in this program is applicable for 1 points in Category 1.B - Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.