- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
IRS Form 1099: Latest Reporting Requirements for Your 2011 Year End Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
When it comes to processing your 1099s you need to get it right. Are you ready for your year-end reporting?
Ensure your company knows the most up-to-date regulations on confusing Form 1099 reporting to avoid costly
IRS penalties and fines. Join this 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- What is new for year-end 2011 and what's coming for 2012 for your 1099s
- Critical 1099 regulations you must include in your year-end reporting
- How to avoid fines: Guarantee accurate and timely 1099 preparation
- Critical strategies to solicit TINs & handle backup withholding
In this 60-minute program, hear the latest Form 1099 changes in order to properly report in 2011.
- Latest Form 1099 Reporting Regs: Common IRS Targets
- Vital year-end 2011 Form 1099 reporting guidelines & deadlines
- What to do with payments good for both goods AND services
- Updates for Form 1099-MISC: What you need to know
- SSN TIN & EIN: Ways to Determine Which Form Needs What
- Foolproof strategies to capture correct SSSN, EIN & TIN for 1099s
- Strategies to follow solicitation procedure and backup withholdings
- How to avoid penalties with late filing exceptions
- Avoiding Fines in 2011: Reporting, Changes & Making Deadlines
- Latest information on mandatory withholding & capture of reportable payments
- Determining who and what is reportable: LLCs & tricky classifications
- Common errors per the IRS: How to avoid mistakes that will cost you
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific end of year 1099 questions answered!
Jill Dymtrow joined CTI as a founding member in April 2007. Her extensive experience guiding US Withholding Agents and
Qualified Intermediaries through the highly technical and complex compliance issues involving Section 1441 and 3406
remains unique in the industry today.
- Ms. Dymtrow specializes in information reporting, documentation, withholding and general implementation of
compliance in these areas.
- Prior to joining the CTI, Jill specialized in information reporting and withholding as a Tax Manager at
PricewaterhouseCoopers. In 2001, Jill began her 1441/3406 work with Qualified Intermediaries in preparation for the
first QI Audit cycle. Starting in 2003, Jill began working with US Withholding Agents on Section 1441/3406 compliance
matters similar to those affecting QIs.
- Jill managed a number of US Withholding Agents' submissions to the IRS Voluntary Compliance Program. Large US
financial institutions and investment management firms as well as energy, pharmaceutical, entertainment and biotech
companies consistently rely on Jill's expertise. Jill is a member of the core group developing and designing CTI's
1441 Compliance solutions.
This program is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org
Prerequisites: Basic skill level required
Program Level: Intermediate
Advance preparation: No prerequisites
Credit Awarded: 1 CPE Credit (50 minutes)
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.