- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Failure Mode & Effective Analysis: Proven Practices to Improve Quality Audio Conference Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Your customers expect the highest quality of product and service, how can you
ensure they receive it? Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) is a proven
tool to prevent errors that hurt quality, before they get to your customers!
Please join us to discover:
- How to utilize FMEA to drive improvements and boost quality
- Proven steps to develop your FMEA plan for your specific needs
- Ways to build a cross-sectional team to perform your analysis
- Real-world examples of how FMEA significantly improves quality
In this 60-minute audio conference, you'll learn to predict, evaluate and
correct damaging failure modes to prevent errors so they don’t get to your customers.
- FMEA: Key to Eliminate Failures & Improve Quality
- Clearly identify failures that effect your designs & processes
- Developing a Process or Design FMEA that eliminates potential errors
- How to determine severity, occurrence and impact of potential failures
- Creating a Successful Failure Modes & Effects Analysis Plan
- Determine when to initiate FMEA: Implementation essentials to boost quality
- Using "bottom-up" analysis to uncover the cause & evaluate a failure mode effect
- Overcoming common barriers to FMEA preparation & prevent failures
- Identifying & Preventing Problems - Before They Happen
- Driving improvements for your system's reliability, safety and maintainability
- Calculating the Risk priority number (RPN) to solve your toughest problems
- Practices to document actions for use in continuous quality improvements
- Question and Answer Session - Hear expert answers to real-world FMEA questions!
Angelo Scangas has extensive training experience in FMEA, internal auditing,
advance product quality planning, problem solving, and project management.
- Angelo has worked in the medical device, biomedical, automotive, and electronics
industries for more than 30 years, holding positions such as director of manufacturing,
director of quality, and plant manager.
- He has assisted numerous clients in the areas of process improvement, Lean Six Sigma,
ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001, ISO/TS 16949 and ISO 13485 certifications
- Mr. Scangas is a member of the American Society of Quality and is a certified ISO
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.