- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Marketing with Facebook & Twitter: How to Moderate Your Social Media
Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Facebook, Twitter, and a blog are already part of your grand marketing strategy, but they don't maintain themselves.
To grow your online community, your social media not only needs to engage participation by your visitors but also to
ensure that your brand isn't tarnished, let alone embarrassed, by a rogue comment. But where do you draw the line
between a free discussion and policing the comments made by visitors to your social media sites? Join us for a
60-minute webinar where you will discover:
- How to engage your audience the right way & foster an online following
- Ways to deal with negative comments without causing more trouble
- Recover from Twitter, Facebook, and blog missteps quickly
- Prevent future social media nightmares that can harm your brand
- Track the growth & success of your social media community
Join us for a 60-minute webinar designed to improve your efforts to maintain and moderate your
marketing social media sites like Facebook and Twitter.
- Foster the People: Best Practices for Managing & Growing Your Social Media Audience
- What encourages visitors to return & participate on your social media sites?
- Who should be responsible for monitoring & fostering your community?
- How to gather metrics to gauge the success of your social media
- Monitoring your brand on Facebook, Twitter, & other sites
- Embrace the Chaos: Effective Ways for Dealing with Discord on Your Site
- Negative comments & complaints: what to do & what not to do
- Moderate, don’t censor: How to walk that line effectively
- Keys to creating an effective online community engagement policy
- You Posted What? Keys to Avoiding & Recovering from Social Media Missteps
- How one wayward post can damage your brand on Facebook, Twitter, & blogs
- Damage control: keys to rectifying embarrassing social media situations
- Think before you post: tips for avoiding future disasters on your social media
- Question & Answer Session - Have your specific social media moderation questions answered!
Sue Reynolds is a Social Media Analyst for R+L Carriers where she develops strategies for their multiple social
media efforts and oversees a team of official company tweeters. Sue is also the owner of Carmine Media, a social media
and website consultation and design firm. At Carmine Media, Sue offers seminars on web marketing and using social media
for business, non-profit and government services. She also offers design and web hosting services.
- Since 2005 Sue has been the site administrator for the official website of Clinton County,
Ohio, and she is currently working with the county to modernize and rebuild their site as
a way to market the area after the loss of DHL, Inc.
- Ms. Reynolds holds a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration and Organizational
Leadership and has worked in both traditional and non-traditional marketing and social
media for more than 15 years. She is versed in the latest trends such as Facebook, Twitter,
Yelp, Foursquare, and LinkedIn, and with tools such as QR codes, third party social media applications,
and blog tools and plug-ins, including complete CMS setup using WordPress.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.