- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
How to Fight Inappropriate Texting in Schools: Legal Guidelines for Educators Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Administrators everywhere are having trouble legally controlling the rapidly growing phenomenon of
inappropriate texting in their schools. Without a swift and effective response, the risk of exploitation, harassment,
and even prosecution await students and school districts alike. Join us for a 60 - minute webinar where you
and your colleagues will discover:
- How to draft policies & procedures to ensure a risk free enviornment
- Keys to enforcing texting policy: Do's & Don'ts to safeguard your school
- Steps to making students and parents aware of the horrors of texting
- How to avoid legal consequences stemming from cell phone misconduct
This 60 minute webinar will provide you and your colleagues with the necessary information to
legally create and enforce texting policies that protect your students and schools.
- Bullying, Blackmail & Exploitation: Legal Ramifications of Inappropriate Texting in Schools
- How to avoid the risk of possible prosecution over indecent material
- When to involve law enforcement regarding cell phones & illegal activities
- Pat down searches: What you can & can't do when confiscating cell phones
- How to Protect Your Students & School from Cell Phone Misuse
- Keys to enforcing your texting policy while minimizing liability
- How to communicate the dangers & risks of texting to students & parents
- Steps to keeping student privacy intact, while maintaining safety
- Steps to Ensure That Your Texting Policies are Precise and Effective
- Keys to crafting guidelines & rules that address potential cell phone misconduct
- Updating AUP, code of conduct, & cell phone policies to include unsuitable texting
- Privacy, consent & cell phone use: What students can and can't do
- Live Question & Answer Session - Have your real world texting questions answered
Frederick Lane is an author, attorney, educational consultant, expert witness, and lecturer who has
appeared on "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart," CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, the BBC, and MSNBC.
- He is a past chairman of the Burlington (VT) School Board. His fifth book, "American Privacy:
The Four-Hundred-Year History of Our Most Contested Right," is now available in paperback from Beacon
Press (Boston) or the retailer of your choice. His sixth book, "CyberTraps for the Young," is now available
from NTI Upstream (Chicago).
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.