- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Keys to Delivering Bad News: Handing Difficult Employee Conversations Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Whether you're dealing with poor employee performance, starting the conversation about layoffs, or communicating a
bad financial situation, being the bearer of bad news is one of the toughest tasks a manager faces. Join us for a
60-minute webinar where you and your supervisors will learn the right way to give bad news.
- Delivering bad news - keys to handling difficult employee conversations
- How to set and manage employee expectations before you lay it on them
- Ways to handle emotional outbursts, pushback, protesting & resistance
- The trickledown effect - how to deliver bad news that comes from the top
- Common mistakes managers make delivering bad news & how to avoid them
This practical, 60-minute webinar will provide you and your colleagues with
real-world tips and strategies to deliver bad news the right way.
- Practical Solutions for Delivering Bad News to Your Employees
- Bad news for one person vs. a group - what you must do differently
- Strategies for delivering bad news to an employee who is also a friend
- How to separate yourself and your employee from the message
- Handling Difficult Employee Conversations - Survival Guide for Supervisors
- Specific words & phrases to use and avoid when delivering bad news
- Provide warning - keys to setting & managing employee expectations
- Practical tips to defuse defensive, resistant, & emotional behavior
- Rules for Documentation - when you should put it in writing
- How to Handle The Most Common "Bad News" Situations
- Practical tips for explaining why there won't be raises this year
- Suspensions & terminations - what to say & what to document
- How to handle performance improvement plan & disciplinary discussions
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific questions answered by our expert speaker.
Judith Lindenberger is the President of The Lindenberger Group, LLC which provides results-oriented talent
management consulting to help people and organizations improve their productivity and performance.
- Judith has coached individuals at all levels within organizations - from administrators to professionals
to managers to executives to heads of organizations. She has designed and presented training workshops on
topics like career management, coaching, change management, communication, conflict resolution, customer
service, generational differences, interviewing skills, leadership, mentoring, millennials, negotiation skills,
presentation skills, recruitment and retention, strategic thinking, stress management, teambuilding and work/life balance.
- Ms. Lindenberger is has certifications as a career counselor, master trainer, instructional designer, organizational
development specialist and is certified in DDI, MBTI and The Profilor.
- Her clients include American Express, AmeriCorps, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Brown-Forman Corporation,
Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey, MDRC, Rutgers University, Sarnoff Corporation, ShopRite,
The College of New Jersey, The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and The State of New Jersey.
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.