- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
You Can Handle It: Effective Admin Tips for Dealing with Change Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
New roles, organizational changes, and increased responsibilities can be difficult to deal with, but it's how administrative professionals respond to these challenges that will determine their professional success. How can admins react to change in positive ways without becoming overwhelmed and burnt-out? Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you will discover:
- Winning strategies for adapting to an ever-shifting work environment
- How to stay positive & proactive when confronted with changes at work or in life
- Overcome resistance to change to increase personal effectiveness
- Enhance your job security & advance your career even in uncertain times
Join us for a 60-minute webinar designed to provide administrative professionals with the
skills to manage change & become invaluable members of their organization.
- Change in the Workplace: How Top Admins Weather the Storm & Stay Positive
- Adapting to new roles & organizations changes to stay ahead of the curve
- How to deliver outstanding customer service in turbulent times
- Silver linings: Keys to maintaining a positive outlook even when you're down
- Playing the Hand You're Dealt: How to Manage Change to Your Advantage
- Taking advantage: how change can help enhance your job security
- Old tasks, new methods: how to enjoy doing more with less
- Identifying what you can change & choosing the best course of action
- No More Pity Parties: Proactive Keys to Advancing Your Career
- How to become a black belt change master for your company & your life
- Tips for assistants on managing the psychological rollercoaster of change
- The three-step process for selecting your healthiest options in stressful situations
- Question & Answer Session - Have your specific change management answered!
Since 1986, Larry Johnson has been president of a successful international management development firm. Before that, he spent three years in health care administration and six years in public sector management.
- Larry's clients include Nordstrom Department Stores, Aetna Insurance, Harley-Davidson, Ford, American Express, The HON Company, Lloyds of London, and JP Morgan Chase Bank.
- Larry has written more than forty articles, (published in professional journals,) on the topics of leadership, people management, customer service, and changing corporate culture. He is the co-author of Absolute Honesty: Building A Corporate Culture That Values Straight Talk and Rewards Integrity (published by AMACOM Books, the publishing arm of the American Management Association).
- Larry holds the designation of CSP (Certified Speaking Professional) from the National Speakers Association (NSA). This honor has been earned by less than 10% of the 3500 members of NSA.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.