- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Integrating Clickers in the Classroom: Teaching Teachers Technology Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Clickers engage students and enhance student learning, but using and implementing them is more than making multiple choice questions - educators need to create content for the students that encourages feedback and involvement, and schools need to implement this technology so they can be used effectively. How can your school best create this atmosphere of interactive learning? Join us for a 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- How to implement clickers in a variety of disciplines & classrooms
- Use clickers to actively engage students during the entire class period
- How to monitor and evaluate student progress during your lessons
- Ways to provide prompt feedback to student's clicker responses
This practical, 60-minute webinar will provide you and your colleagues with the top tools to successfully
integrate clickers into your classroom for interactive learning.
- Best Practices for Implementing Clickers in Your Classroom
- Clicker technology basics: How they work & technical requirements
- How to select the best clicker system for your class
- Strategies for getting student & teacher buy-in with clickers
- Teaching with Clickers: Tools, Tips & Tricks to Create an Interactive Classroom
- Polling tips to get to know the audience: Create clicker familiarity
- Keys to generate immediate feedback and engagement from students
- How to successfully facilitate discussion and peer teaching
- Planning Clicker Classes: How to Integrate Clickers Into Lesson Plans
- The Question cycle: Sources for generating effective clicker questions
- How to use follow up questions to assess student learning
- Top strategies for implementing class activities using clickers
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific Classroom Clicker
Belle Birchfield, Ph.D., is an associate professor at Queensborough Community College who earned her Ph.D. in
electrical engineering from Columbia University. She is a proponent of writing to learn, having taught writing-intensive
courses since 2002.
- Dr. Birchfield has used clickers in her technology classes since spring 2006 and worked collaboratively with other
disciplines on clicker projects across the City University of New York. She was awarded a grant for research in
clicker use from the NY State Department of Education, as well as a CETL Pedagogical Research Award, along with
members of the nursing department.
- In addition to multiple presentations on clickers, she has also conducted several college-wide clicker faculty
- She finds the use of clickers to be an invaluable tool in engaging a diverse population of students and is
exploring the role of confidence in relation to clicker usage.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.