- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Wellness Programs 2012 Updates: Legal Doís & Doníts for Compliance Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
With all the recent updates to federal and state laws, designing a
compliant wellness program just got more difficult. To avoid costly
lawsuits and painful fines, your company needs to know how to provide
effective wellness incentives without violating federal and state laws.
Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Keys to implement an effective & compliant wellness program
- Five components you must include in a HIPAA-compliant program
- How ERISA, COBRA & ADA affect wellness program design
- The latest regs that could derail common wellness programs today
- Most recent court decisions: Learn from other mistakes
In this practical, 60-minute webinar, you and your colleagues will
learn how to develop & implement a compliant Wellness Program to meet
your company's goals and avoid legal liability.
- Wellness Program Updates: New Regulatory Changes for Compliance
- Effective solutions to design a compliant & effective wellness program
- What ADA mandates when rewarding participants based on results or efforts
- HIPAA & ADA compliance: Keys to program incentives & surcharges
- Healthcare reform & grandfathered status: Implications you need to know
- Wellness Program & Legal Issues: Avoid Liability, Minimize Costly Mistakes
- Be ERISA compliant: What your company needs to do
- State vs. federal laws: Where you draw the line, what's new for HR
- HIPAA privacy rules: How to collect & process employee information
- Wellness Programs After the Healthcare Reform: What's Working Today
- Smoking-cessation & weight-management programs: Avoid legal pitfalls
- Financial incentives & legal troubles: Keys to minimize painful consequences
- Learn from other's mistakes: Compliance solutions for your needs
- Live question & answer session - Have your specific Wellness Program questions answered!
Mr. Edward C. Fensholt is an attorney and the Director of
Compliance Services at Lockton Benefit Group, the nation's largest privately-owned employee
benefits consulting and brokerage firm. His background includes: 15 years concentrating
in the area of ERISA and other aspects of employee benefits law.
- Extensive experience regarding: Compliance issues under the Tax Code and
ERISA with respect to retirement, health and other fringe benefit plans;
qualified and non-qualified plan design, implementation and administration;
employee benefits issues in mergers and acquisitions.
- Former partner in the employee benefits practice group of a large Kansas City-based law firm.
- Frequent nationwide lecturer on employee benefit matters and published author of articles on employee
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.